Random DIY mixing and More

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Not going to be me this time :lol:. Sounds too much like horchata plus cake and fruit

I don't vape desserts BUT this could be a nice addition at a low percentage to an apple mix. Might be worth a $2.99 10ml tester. IDK I will have to think about that. :D My flavor cases are full of flavors I need to PIF or something - all flavors that seemed to be a worth a tester. LOL

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I don't vape desserts BUT this could be a nice addition at a low percentage to an apple mix. Might be worth a $2.99 10ml tester. IDK I will have to think about that. :D My flavor cases are full of flavors I need to PIF or something - all flavors that seemed to be a worth a tester. LOL
    I know what you mean. Reason I'm interested is raisin and brandy

• Agree
    Reactions: PJReid

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The Sour Lemon does sound good but since my taste buds don't want more than a few vapes of any lemon taste I think I'll skip it. I have a couple lemon mixes I did recently with just a touch of lemon.Both good but I couldn't vape them.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    The Sour Lemon does sound good but since my taste buds don't want more than a few vapes of any lemon taste I think I'll skip it. I have a couple lemon mixes I did recently with just a touch of lemon.Both good but I couldn't vape them.
    Try the boozy lemonade I made. It’s not too lemony. And you could use anything besides strawberry. It’s more like champagne soda with a bit of lemon and fruit

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Try the boozy lemonade I made. It’s not too lemony. And you could use anything besides strawberry. It’s more like champagne soda with a bit of lemon and fruit
    Any taste of lemon just turns the taste buds off. I like it but it doesn't like me. That ok though cause I like grapefruit better anyway.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I mentioned before that I accidentally put horchata in my ooo cheesecake and raspberry along with a couple drops of em. It’s weird but I like it. I don’t taste any cinnamon but the horchata has given it a nice thickness. Since nothing was measured, just accidentally topped the tank, I don’t know that I could duplicate it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I mentioned before that I accidentally put horchata in my ooo cheesecake and raspberry along with a couple drops of em. It’s weird but I like it. I don’t taste any cinnamon but the horchata has given it a nice thickness. Since nothing was measured, just accidentally topped the tank, I don’t know that I could duplicate it.
    Maybe if you add a wee bit at a time you can get close.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Working on a cheesecake with a compote on top. Think I got the base set. I give you a hint. It has brie in it
    You'll have to post the recipe when your done with it.:) Have you mixed with the Brie before? I like it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I mixed a biscuit recipe today that I had the Brie in. At the last minute of mixing I switched to the Mascarpone Cheese instead of the Brie. I wanted to get the new cheese into a recipe and figured that was good as any. A cheesecake might have been a better choice. IDK. Be a week or 2 before I try it.

dc99

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 17, 2014
    earth
    I mixed a biscuit recipe today that I had the Brie in. At the last minute of mixing I switched to the Mascarpone Cheese instead of the Brie. I wanted to get the new cheese into a recipe and figured that was good as any. A cheesecake might have been a better choice. IDK. Be a week or 2 before I try it.
    Ive tried it a couple times. I think in this case it will bring a better cheese note to the base. Most cheesecakes are two fake and sweet. This one is more like Philadelphia cream cheese

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Ive tried it a couple times. I think in this case it will bring a better cheese note to the base. Most cheesecakes are two fake and sweet. This one is more like Philadelphia cream cheese
    What base are you using?

Users who are viewing this thread