Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I actually wasn't quite that lazy. I just didn't have an empty tank. Now I do have a tank that's almost empty so tomorrow will be the day to try the new mix. Haven't picked one out yet but I will in the morning. Worked on a couple recipes but they haven't come together to my satisfaction yet.Getting closer though. 9 flavors on my BCF wishlist but 3 of them have been there for awhile.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My Brie Mousse has been tanked and I like it so far. Need to get some vaping time in now. I'm really enjoying chocolate in my vapes more and more.Still like TFA Double Chocolate Clear but my fav are Chocolate Mousse and Chocolate Chunks.

3 more days to try the Mascarpone Cheese. Not holding out a lot of hope for cheesy so I hope to be surprised.

I also want to get the Brie into a new cheesecake or maybe a tried and true. i don't have any cheesecake recipes in the works ATM.Been stuck on cookies.

Think I'm going to be brave and try the Rhubarb Cornbread.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    OK,I tried the Rhubarb cornbread and I'm very surprised to like it. I "think" the OOO Cornbread might make me another good base for my mixes but I'll have to try my sft to really get the taste of it.

Going to try to get to that sft today. I'm very curious now.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Trying the OOO Cornbread. Can't say that it tastes likes cornbread but that's fine with me as I'm not crazy about it in real life. I'd be hard pressed to describe the taste but it will make a nice base for my other flavors and that's what I was hoping.It's not like a biscuit or cereal taste or a cookie. No real corn taste to me but if there was it would lean more to corn flakes than corn bread.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Nobody mixing today or finding new flavors? Trying new mixes?

I'm still vaping my Brie Mousse. Pretty tasty.

Working on a Chocolate/Peanut Butter Graham Cracker.
    No, kind of a lazy day for me....my turn. LOL
    What % of Brie are you using in the cc and the mousse?

Sounds good.

:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I got my Tobacco Rum out the other day and I've really been enjoying it. I don't think you could make a bad mix with FLV Raisin Rum.It's a tobacco blend but the Raisin Rum and Vanilla Bourbon bury any taste of the baccy and it just comes out yummy.Only 3 flavors but it's one of my best mixes.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I did not get the FLV Raisin Rum because I have the Raisin Rum from Azure so I thought I would mix your Raisin Rum Cookie and the Brie Mousse tomorrow. Do they need a steep?

:)
    I basically steeped them because I got in the habit. I really don't think they require much of any steep time.I hope your Raisin Rum is as good as the FLV. I love the stuff.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I basically steeped them because I got in the habit. I really don't think they require much of any steep time.I hope your Raisin Rum is as good as the FLV. I love the stuff.
    I guess there is only 1 way to find out.....lol

on the list it goes. :)

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    C6A9A880-E319-4599-9122-8CB13B051D7A.jpeg
    I tested the Cheesecake mix after it’s been steeping about 2 weeks. It doesn’t taste much like any cheesecake I’ve ever had but it’s nice nonetheless. I know the NY Cheesecake needs several weeks of steeping so I’ll put it back in the closet.

I have to get off my .... this weekend and make another custard base otherwise I’ll be out before it’s had a chance to steep. I vape my Lemon Custard every night when I’m watching tv in bed.

I’m happy with my Baked Apple Tart though. I may add a bit more apple or a different apple but it’s a very nice and “comforting” vape. I’ll include the recipe here if anyone has a suggestion or wants to try it. I use high flavor percentages so adjust to your own preferences.

Users who are viewing this thread