Random DIY mixing and More

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Still vaping my Brie Mousse this morning. I'm going to have to force myself to change mixes when one of my tanks is empty. Otherwise I end up with too many filled tanks.I don't like to do that cause I end up ignoring them and then forgetting with's in them. Having just one extra filled tank isn't bad. I might do that so I can move on trying mixes.

Guessing identical tanks? Most of mine are KF2s, but I use different tips on each, just keep a log of contents by tip. That's the only way I can keep a dozen going and have a clue on contents ;)

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Apartment! Rented! Moving this weekend! (Fortunately it's a "soft" move, I will be back on weekends but this one will not be fun. I wouldn't even be on here except a) have to take my meds and b) I don't want to wake the husband. I mean, worst case I get up there with an air mattress, meds for the week and I buy food Monday night or something. I don't care.

Total dive, but roaches (which I did not see but you know, you DON'T, I don't even care. This was the kind of week that ages you permanently. Which totally is not great, but I'm just trying not to think about ANYTHING until I take my meds wake up and the husband gets up and then I will PANIC but in no way comparable to how I was panicking BEFORE.

I was literally getting up at 4:45 a.m. every day, gazing into space as I swilled coffee, and praying non stop during the drives.

This was the kind of week that ages you-- permanently. Glad I did a bunch of mixing things are going to be super pared down for a while here. It's been hard to change wicks when I get home, every moment when I arrive has been Oh My What is Next for tomorrow.

Snus, working beautifully.

Anna
    So glad to hear you got that apartment,dive or not:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Guessing identical tanks? Most of mine are KF2s, but I use different tips on each, just keep a log of contents by tip. That's the only way I can keep a dozen going and have a clue on contents ;)
    May not be identical but CRS kicks in after awhile:)

Last edited:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there

May not be identical but CRS licks in after awhile:)

Ain't that the truth. I not only use the color coding tip thingy, but have started putting small little tags with the name of the juice on my tanks/mods. Guess I have way too many tanks. LOL
    I have started using tanks with the top air flows that do not leak(YAY) but they only offer just so many colors so some are identical. It was driving me crazy so I had to do something. LOL

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Ain't that the truth. I not only use the color coding tip thingy, but have started putting small little tags with the name of the juice on my tanks/mods. Guess I have way too many tanks. LOL
    I have started using tanks with the top air flows that do not leak(YAY) but they only offer just so many colors so some are identical. It was driving me crazy so I had to do something. LOL

I got some of these tips for the Zeus and intake tanks.

$10.23 (Free Shipping) Resin Drip Tip for GeekVape Griffin 25 Series RTA Atomizer (5 Pieces) (5 Pieces, Random Colors) at m.FastTech.com

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    So glad I'm not the only one suffering from lack of memory.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I used to have a few extra filled tanks and I did make a list by drip tip color and kind of tank.Trouble is I never kept the list up when I changed the flavors in some tanks...........
    I tried to have a list....did not work for me. so that is why I start putting small(cut to size) stickies notes on the mods/tanks. works pretty good.

:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Its not like I don't already have loads of flavors to keep me busy, I have some on my wishlist I wish to get off my wishlist.

lol
    I really don't have anything pressing on my wishlist yet.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I tried to have a list....did not work for me. so that is why I start putting small(cut to size) stickies notes on the mods/tanks. works pretty good.

:)
    Seems like that would get to be a pain too but I'm going to try it if I have the desire to fill more than 1 extra tank.

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 26, 2013
    MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
    My solution for keeping track of what's in a tank is by putting them on different mods (like Provari, Pico, JAC). Usually, one has a vanilla/custard/pudding, one has a fruit, and one has whatever else appeals to me at the moment as an alternative (ginger, whiskey, new test flavors etc). Change a mod, change flavor. Sometimes I have more setups in rotation, fortunately I have some mods in multiple colors too. :blush:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My solution for keeping track of what's in a tank is by putting them on different mods (like Provari, Pico, JAC). Usually, one has a vanilla/custard/pudding, one has a fruit, and one has whatever else appeals to me at the moment as an alternative (ginger, whiskey, new test flavors etc). Change a mod, change flavor. Sometimes I have more setups in rotation, fortunately I have some mods in multiple colors too. :blush:
    You have a much better memory than I.

Users who are viewing this thread