Random DIY mixing and More

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
Since many of you seem to be on a "fruity" kick lately...I thought you might like to try this Hawaiian POG clone recipe another ECF member came up with. He makes it for himself and several people at his workplace, too. I personally haven't tried it though, because I don't care for Guava.

He didn't use orange in it, because he said tangerine worked better, in his opinion. He also has a sweet tooth, so you may want to reduce the % of the sweeter flavorings and the sweetener.

Hawaiian POG Clone

CAP Sweet Guava - 7%
CAP Sweet Tangerine - 4%
TFA Passion Fruit - 2%
CAP Dragonfruit - 1%
CAP Super Sweet - 1%
Wayne has a POG remix on E L R that is spot on but Im like you, thats to much guava for me

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Well,I have jotted down a couple very tentative ideas for basil. I'll have plenty of time to work on that one.

Any thoughts?

I have a couple of lemon sorbets and a lemon granita I have been working on. I will try adding a little basil to each and report back, with recipes, if either works well. Currently, I am loving basil with pineapple and mint. I plan to test the Pineapple Basil Rum Fizz I mixed a few days ago today. *fingers crossed*

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have a couple of lemon sorbets and a lemon granita I have been working on. I will try adding a little basil to each and report back, with recipes, if either works well. Currently, I am loving basil with pineapple and mint. I plan to test the Pineapple Basil Rum Fizz I mixed a few days ago today. *fingers crossed*
    Much interested in your findings:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Just switched to my tobacco mix (the one with RY4D and dark chocolate). 2 weeks old now. Unfortunately had to dilute it to 24 mg, but I think it still has plenty of flavor. This is really, really good now. The chocolate is coming on strong, almost had a hot cocoa flavor to it which surprised me because the chocolate is only 1%. But the other flavors are still coming through too and they're playing well together. Need to mix some more today, I don't suspect this will last long.
    What chocolate did you use?

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    Since many of you seem to be on a "fruity" kick lately...I thought you might like to try this Hawaiian POG clone recipe another ECF member came up with. He makes it for himself and several people at his workplace, too. I personally haven't tried it though, because I don't care for Guava.

He didn't use orange in it, because he said tangerine worked better, in his opinion. He also has a sweet tooth, so you may want to reduce the % of the sweeter flavorings and the sweetener.

Hawaiian POG Clone

CAP Sweet Guava - 7%
    CAP Sweet Tangerine - 4%
    TFA Passion Fruit - 2%
    CAP Dragonfruit - 1%
    CAP Super Sweet - 1%
    This reminds me of my mango passion dragon. Passion fruit and dragon fruit are really tasty together IMO! So I can see why his was a hit.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    TFA, I haven't made it in a while but I treated it just like TFA Caramel Cappuccino.
    I guess I'm just weird.

Actually, I started at 10% and was happy with that for a while. Then I went down to 5% and was happy with that for a while. Lately, I've been adding a little bit of unflavored to the tank on occasion. Maybe I should try going down to 3% for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread