Random DIY mixing and More

Boudica

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Auckland. New Zealand
No I haven't.....I use condensed milk caramel from time to time but it hasn't worked out that well for me so far...:cry:

I did it!!!!! SENSATIONAL and that's only two days steep. Happy happy joy joy
Good Night Random Folks,

I am finally going to bed after having a late nap last night. Today I have a kidney ultrasound and bloodwork for the kidney doctor - this is totally separate from the knee surgery. Appt with her is next week. Busy busy!

Hi there DLKnives, wow genuinely sorry to read your post. I know we don't talk here but I am the sort of person who doesn't say things I don't mean. I couldn't be bothered doing that. So please do accept my sincere best wishes, you obviously have a major lot going on here. Very, very, best of luck there, Kia Kaha, (stay strong) Boudica.

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Hi there DLKnives, wow genuinely sorry to read your post. I know we don't talk here but I am the sort of person who doesn't say things I don't mean. I couldn't be bothered doing that. So please do accept my sincere best wishes, you obviously have a major lot going on here. Very, very, best of luck there, Kia Kaha, (stay strong) Boudica.

TY Boudica! It's been a long 2 years and I got all the clearances before only to have Covid stop all elective surgeries. But when my knee started giving out on me I started over and am almost at the finish line - only to start rehab but that's OK I've done that before. My knee hurts all the time and I can't wait for the 1st!

Boudica

ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2013
    Auckland. New Zealand
    Hi mixers, hope you are all staying safe up there!

OK now surely I can't be the only mixer who enjoys a single shot, straight STRAWBERRY flavour!

Please reply with your favourite brand, have looked through my stash...OMG I have so many Strawberry flavours...like it quite sweet, previously bought Jam Monster Strawberry commercial but looking through my stash...it's ridiculous, too many flavours. too much PG/VG and far too much Nic...help LOL.

Boudica

ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2013
    Auckland. New Zealand
    @DLKnives Oh gosh, so because of Covid, the hospitals are overwhelmed etc and any poor bugger (like you) just have to cancel booked (elective) surgery.

And suffer the consequences (sp)

Geese this Covid Delta has really packed a SOB curve ball eh?
    And I do not mean short of breath when I quote SOB!

I wish you all the very best there, just get through it all one day at a time, if that's too much...half a day at a time, even one hour at a time, whatever works for you. 2years is far too long to put up with it, it's 2021 in a 1st world country, bugger Covid, here's to a pain free future for you, it WILL HAPPEN, good luck there, Kia Kaha, hope you have a quick recovery, when you are able flick a post here, bless:wub:

Last edited:

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    @DLKnives Oh gosh, so because of Covid, the hospitals are overwhelmed etc and any poor bugger (like you) just have to cancel booked (elective) surgery.

And suffer the consequences (sp)

Geese this Covid Delta has really packed a SOB curve ball eh?
    And I do not mean short of breath when I quote SOB!

I wish you all the very best there, just get through it all one day at a time, if that's too much...half a day at a time, even one hour at a time, whatever works for you. 2years is far too long to put up with it, it's 2021 in a 1st world country, bugger Covid, here's to a pain free future for you, it WILL HAPPEN, good luck there, Kia Kaha, hope you have a quick recovery, when you are able flick a post here, bless:wub:

Yes, the surgery was to be at a regular hospital that got overwhelmed with Covid cases. That won't happen this time as it's at a orthopedic-only hospital that doesn't take Covid cases and is also set up for rehab. I will be posting!

TY Boudica, we will have to speak more often!

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Very pleased to hear that :).

The Inw wild strawberry was what I was tasting at first and the lime was amplifying what I’d call almost a bitter taste. It’s much better with lemon. I had never used that strawberry before so wasn’t sure what I was tasting it from at first. I don’t know if bitter is the right word or not but I get it mostly on the exhale.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning all :wub:

Must do some mixing but I think I'm going down with another lung infection....no AB's until I've toughed it out for today....sometimes it goes off :cry:

Have a good one :wub:

Well that sucks! I hope it’s not the case and you feel better quickly.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning all :wub:

Must do some mixing but I think I'm going down with another lung infection....no AB's until I've toughed it out for today....sometimes it goes off :cry:

Have a good one :wub:
    Hoping it’s not a lung infection :(

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Tad sweet is okay for me… is that all you’re adjusting?
    IMO the base is yummy as is. I’m going to adjust my fruits. Yes, the base is a tad sweet but most of you like more sweet than me and I can deal with it.

Please mix and tell me what you think.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    IMO the base is yummy as is. I’m going to adjust my fruits. Yes, the base is a tad sweet but most of you like more sweet than me and I can deal with it.

Please mix and tell me what you think.
    I was also vaping a lot and changing flavors. Not a good time to test a mix for sweetness.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Happy Friday frenzied frothers :)

Looks like we're really into fall-like weather, rainy day then clear the next, then rain. Crisp nights, days still warm and not hot. Toe webs are healing. :)

2161654.gif

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Hey y'all. Been coming to terms with everything going on, not there yet, but I'm still trying. Hope everyone here is doing okay. Thanks for checking on me Zazie.

Bohemian Rapsody-Queen

As a matter of fact, I was thinking of doing it again the other day. I'm glad to hear that you are at least surviving. May thriving come soon!

Users who are viewing this thread