Random DIY mixing and More

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
I don't know if I told you Rebecca passed away. She tried to rob a convenience store and a security guard pulled his gun and started shooting at her. He missed and she escaped.

However, once she was outside of the store the police pulled up and started shooting at her as well. They also missed.

She then ran out onto a 8 lane freeway and was hit by a tow truck that was ironically towing her BMW. She was only slightly injured and continued running and jumped into a irrigation canal where the currents were real strong. She started to drown but then realized she was in 12 inches of water, so she stood up just as she was about to go under.

Just as the police started catching up to her she saw a guy that was changing his tire on the side of the road. She decided to hide under the car but the jack failed. She somehow survived with only a broken nail which seemed to really send her over the edge.

She made it all the way home and then made one ill-fated decision. She made a turkey sandwich from leftovers that were in her fridge from last Thanksgiving. They said the food poisoning was so severe she died in 15 minutes.

RIP Rebecca, you were loved over at the "other" forum.

251865898_418693403113254_5237205280196225516_n.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol: Priceless!!!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    It was 30 degrees when we went for our walk this morning at 6am. Around here that's hoodie weather. :D

So a hoodie and shorts then? Flip flops or sneakers?

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    We’re going down in the nighttime 20’s. Now tell me what I can do with my malty FA breakfast cereal. I can do without the malt.
    FA breakfast cereal isn't malty. At least I don't think it is. Did you really get a malty taste from it?

You could use it as a crumble topping for any bakery.

Breakfast cereal with some FA Milk and a fruit or two and you would have a decent cereal vape. Or make a cereal yogurt (those are popular). Maybe add a fruit or two to that.

FA breakfast cereal being pretty neutral, IMO, would work in ice cream. It would lend an almost nutty taste to the IC. Add some chocolate mousse and you would have a nutty chocolate IC.

Breakfast cereal with Nanaimo and ice cream.

It could also be used as part of the crust for a cheesecake or pie.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    I hope it's a big time machine otherwise we'll all be in different time zones and won't be able to have a nice cup of coffee together....
    I hope the time machine I hop into puts me 63,369.00236 years into the future on another planet in a different galaxy billions of light years away from here. I don't want to go back in time, that would be way too boring for me. Oh wait a second, if I could go all the way back to witness the Big Bang, sign me up!!! :D

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    FA breakfast cereal isn't malty. At least I don't think it is. Did you really get a malty taste from it?

Breakfast cereal with some FA Milk and a fruit or two and you would have a decent cereal vape. Or make a cereal yogurt (those are popular). Maybe add a fruit or two to that.

FA breakfast cereal being pretty neutral, IMO, would work in ice cream. It would lend an almost nutty taste to the IC. Add some chocolate mousse and you would have a nutty chocolate IC.

I did get malty but I haven’t mixed with it in forever so I can’t remember how much I used. I did decide to give it another shot and bought a fresh bottle . I’ll try a couple of your suggestions and see how they turn out this time. Gotta make more notes.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    I wore my winter jacket because I'm cold. It's 43 degrees near West Bend. :( Winters coming..
    46 in Milwaukee, about 1/2 mile from Miller Park, with a feels like of 39. I really don't mind the winter. It's fun playing in the snow.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    I did get malty but I haven’t mixed with it in forever so I can’t remember how much I used. I did decide to give it another shot and bought a fresh bottle . I’ll try a couple of your suggestions and see how they turn out this time. Gotta make more notes.
    FWIW I never used it over 1.5% in a mix. Usually 1% or less. IDK, maybe it does get malty higher than 1.5%???

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

What %

Users who are viewing this thread