Random DIY mixing and More

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
From day one I wanted a menthol tobacco that tasted like my cigarettes. It's not to be found.

Had exactly the same want & NEED ("Kools") and results for years. Thankfully, I came across @Bea-FL "Menthol Mix" and finally became a full-time vapor after 9+ years as a dual user. . . Only e-liquid I vape now. . . Just Sayin' . . . :facepalm:

Last edited:

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
I'm an oddball, but totally know that, embrace it, and milk it for all it's worth. :lol: When I started vaping the last thing I wanted to vape was anything that reminded me of tobacco. I've never had the urge to vape any tobacco flavors or NET's. Just about any other flavors, game on!

I'm perfectly normal in every way ...........( PHBBT):pervy:

Screenshot_20220207-173214.png

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Here’s a question for this all knowing group. How do you keep squirrels out of a flower bed? They are digging my wife’s flower bulbs up like crazy and she’s not happy about it.
    I think there’s some bulbs they don’t like but you’d have to do a search,

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I think there’s some bulbs they don’t like but you’d have to do a search,

I was wondering if maybe there’s something you could spray or spread on the dirt that they don’t like.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    Here’s a question for this all knowing group. How do you keep squirrels out of a flower bed? They are digging my wife’s flower bulbs up like crazy and she’s not happy about it.
    My wife laid chicken wire just under the dirt. It worked.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    @hittman here is a good article that may help you. Squirrels

They say to sprinkle cayenne pepper, ground chili peppers, pepper flakes, and/or garlic pepper on and around your plants.

Human hair helps a well, according to one reader who shares, “I used to have a problem with squirrels digging up my bulbs. Now, once in the spring and once in the fall, I ask my hairdresser to save a big bag of hair for me. I lightly dig this into the soil. Squirrels can not stand the smell of humans, so they leave the gardens alone.”

Which bulbs to plant:
    Bulbs that squirrels (and other rodents) do not like, such as daffodils, fritillaria, snowdrops (Galanthus), grape hyacinths (Muscari), and ornamental alliums. These flowers are also disliked by rabbits and deer because of their unpalatable taste and fragrant odor. You can also try these flowers in pots, planters, and containers. Check out our list of rodent-proof bulbs.

As an added layer of protection, cover the surface of the bed with black plastic netting, which is invisible and inexpensive.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Morning, mixers.

Looks to be two dry days in a row!

Recovery day, here. Five hours at the burn pile yesterday, finally got all the storm debris gone. Until the next round of storms. :facepalm: Life in the country :)

2226649.gif
    Bob looks like Richard Nixon.

Users who are viewing this thread