Random DIY mixing and More

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
elr is saying a bunch of duplicate recipes got moved to private.

This was done by creation date, so in some cases original mixers have had their recipes moved because someone else stole and posted to elr first.

This is being fixed on a case by case basis by request.
That makes sense. Her raspberry version of shortbread is still there

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
WAAAHH. (I can't catch up there is no way, LOL.

I did notes yesterday from 8 am to 8::30. I did stop to a)take Advil and Benadryl several times (stopped nasal dripping from the eye) and my back just SUCKS. I have two notes left. In a few minutes once I am awake I am going to do those, then... Oh God everything else. I wore an eye patch on and off, because I diagnosed myself (I know, I know, but I've had one before, I know what they act like) with a corneal scratch. Everyone is all like OH YOUR PRECIOUS EYES go to the doc, etc. only 99% of the time the doc just gives you eyedrops for pain plus no infection etc. and honestly you can do the same with an eye patch washing out your eye and etc.

When I first got up, I thought it was pinkeye but I realized it was just drippage from the other eye spilling over in my sleep and after I washed everything I think the other eye is halfway better.

I did notes straight from 8 am to 8:30 pm and I have TWO LEFT. ARGH. The first thing I am going to do after my remaining two notes is to get the husband to demonstrate my note taking/box/modum whatever it is this can't HAPPEN. LOL although with a corneal scratch well you might as well do something awful.

I might go to the doc but about my BACK. It really hurts. Man. I would just really like a peaceful weekend FOR ONCE. The only one that was kinda was Christmas party, except the Christmas party itself.

I know things will slow down after the holidays I am living proof of THAT. LOL.

Driving up may be a challenge but I'm betting my eye will be fine tomorrow.

Oh, also, I was like at 8:30 ARRGHHH I NEED TO COMFORT MYSELF so I tried to buy the Hastar Cthulu mini and the vapefly galaxies RTA (both of which I want) form the US but prices and shipping were so disheartening I was just like ,"fasttech darn it." I haven't yet, but I did come across the Rose v2 from Fumytech for 19 dollars on clearance (not sure if that is good or bad) so I got it. Yay. I seem to remember some spirited discussion about it sucking/not sucking but we shall see. IF I ever have a time or illness free period. Etc.

Anna

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans

I did notes yesterday from 8 am to 8::30. I did stop to a)take Advil and Benadryl several times (stopped nasal dripping from the eye) and my back just SUCKS. I have two notes left. In a few minutes once I am awake I am going to do those, then... Oh God everything else. I wore an eye patch on and off, because I diagnosed myself (I know, I know, but I've had one before, I know what they act like) with a corneal scratch. Everyone is all like OH YOUR PRECIOUS EYES go to the doc, etc. only 99% of the time the doc just gives you eyedrops for pain plus no infection etc. and honestly you can do the same with an eye patch washing out your eye and etc.

When I first got up, I thought it was pinkeye but I realized it was just drippage from the other eye spilling over in my sleep and after I washed everything I think the other eye is halfway better.

I did notes straight from 8 am to 8:30 pm and I have TWO LEFT. ARGH. The first thing I am going to do after my remaining two notes is to get the husband to demonstrate my note taking/box/modum whatever it is this can't HAPPEN. LOL although with a corneal scratch well you might as well do something awful.

I might go to the doc but about my BACK. It really hurts. Man. I would just really like a peaceful weekend FOR ONCE. The only one that was kinda was Christmas party, except the Christmas party itself.

I know things will slow down after the holidays I am living proof of THAT. LOL.

Driving up may be a challenge but I'm betting my eye will be fine tomorrow.

Oh, also, I was like at 8:30 ARRGHHH I NEED TO COMFORT MYSELF so I tried to buy the Hastar Cthulu mini and the vapefly galaxies RTA (both of which I want) form the US but prices and shipping were so disheartening I was just like ,"Fasttech darn it." I haven't yet, but I did come across the Rose v2 from Fumytech for 19 dollars on clearance (not sure if that is good or bad) so I got it. Yay. I seem to remember some spirited discussion about it sucking/not sucking but we shall see. IF I ever have a time or illness free period. Etc.

Anna
Did you check MFS? They carry vapefly, and stuff is usually on sale. I ordered the rdta from them

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
I printed that out yesterday! Can I vt sub light rum for the fw?
Cancel that, I have the butter pecan. Yay

Did you mean you have the FW Butter Rum? In any case, I think this just might be a great candidate for trying out your VT Golden Rum! :blink:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Mixed dx pb, Cereal 27, almond cookie and the oats and cream I can’t figure out what to do with.... hoping for a pb cookie or cereal bar kind of vibe. That’ll be my mystery mix for the day. Cc base (yes, I know I’ve said that two weeks running, but I am now out of time to procrastinate) and 4 new mixes up after coffee and heating pad for the back

Has anyone looked at the list NicRiver has of clearance flavors for the sale tomorrow? It’s sort of overwhelming. I’m hoping rock bottom prices, as they’re cleaning them out.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I did not check MFS and I should. I just haven't bought anything from there. OKAY!!! Laundry and NOTES. My eye is getting better and better by the way. Cautiously optimistic. If I mx it will be my weird one shots with no intervention.
But I want to try them. Time to go. LOL.

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia

I hope you feel better soon Anna.

Also II hope the funny I posted yesterday didn't appear like I was making light of your injury. I was just hoping to make you smile and/or laugh given the difficulties you were experiencing. :)

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Did you mean you have the FW Butter Rum? In any case, I think this just might be a great candidate for trying out your VT Golden Rum! :blink:
:lol::lol::lol: It’s in a chem safe bag, buried under a boulder in the back yard (or it would be if we had rocks in Louisiana). I doubt I’ll ever try it. Y’all scared the want out of me

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Nah I'm good, but thank you?

Nic river sale are they closing what did I miss?

Anna
No, clearance sale of select flavors starting tomorrow I think. More info on their thread on ELR. Nic sale will be closer to New Years it appears

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
@IDJoel and @Heartsdelight — thanks to both of you, much appreciated.

I remember now why I did not save the recipe. Although not the primary reason, I have to eliminate the sweetener regardless of which one is used because it will just mute the entire juice flavor for me.

I cannot use the majority of TFA flavors because they contain EM which also mutes the flavor for me. Is TFA Cheesecake Graham Cracker more graham cracker or a balance of GC and CC? I have JF Cheesecake Graham Cracker and CAP New York Cheesecake plus a few GC only flavors that I could possibly use and I now have HS Italian Cream if I need to use with it one of the GC. I would also need to sub TFA Sweet Cream with CAP. Lots of subs however I may try it regardless. But guess what — I do have FW Eggnog and INW Yes, We Cheesecake :lol:

Even without the sweetener the total flavorings add up to a whooping 30% so I can see cutting this in half at a minimum. @Heartsdelight — how long did you steep this?

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
@IDJoel and @Heartsdelight — thanks to both of you, much appreciated.

I remember now why I did not save the recipe. Although not the primary reason, I have to eliminate the sweetener regardless of which one is used because it will just mute the entire juice flavor for me.

I cannot use the majority of TFA flavors because they contain EM which also mutes the flavor for me. Is TFA Cheesecake Graham Cracker more graham cracker or a balance of GC and CC? I have JF Cheesecake Graham Cracker and CAP New York Cheesecake plus a few GC only flavors that I could possibly use and I now have HS Italian Cream if I need to use with it one of the GC. I would also need to sub TFA Sweet Cream with CAP. Lots of subs however I may try it regardless. But guess what — I do have FW Eggnog and INW Yes, We Cheesecake :lol:

Even without the sweetener the total flavorings add up to a whooping 30% so I can see cutting this in half at a minimum. @Heartsdelight — how long did you steep this?
For me the cheesecake with graham cracker is balanced. I did cut the recipe in half, plenty flavorful. vaperoxx said it’s a SnV & indeed it is.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
4 more mixes in the box. Ammit mtl rta rewicked, coil height adjusted..... much more betta flavor.
Opened a box I *thought* had Christmas stuff... nope! 2 litres of nic and a DoD one shot I must have added to meet shipping or something... sang petillant ( blood orange champagne with hints of white grapefruit and white grapes). Think I’ll mix that before Himself gets home from the camp. Says snv, we’ll see!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Here for a break, I think. Am getting ready to go.

I have decided I DESPISE professions that make you do something, then write it down. For me, it's well, 3 encounters. One, talking to the person and scrawling illegible notes as you do it, then trying to figure out from your illegible notes who is who and who did what, which gets harder the longer time passes. Then you (if you are me) read the doctor's note and verify that your scrawlings are correct, and it all jumps back into your brain and you have to type it into a freaking computer it SUCKS. My nifty little device is charging, I AM going to DIY some flavors (I decided) and I REFUSE to panic, I need a break, also my eye is increasingly fine. I am letting my premix warm up and mixing me up some new one shots. Screw. It.

I wonder if like, I could just be videotaped for every session and that could be my documentation. I have no fear of this, as, when it comes to my actual skills, I'm pretty awesome.

It also seems like a stretch for a fine motor tremor unfortunately.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Here for a break, I think. Am getting ready to go.

I have decided I DESPISE professions that make you do something, then write it down. For me, it's well, 3 encounters. One, talking to the person and scrawling illegible notes as you do it, then trying to figure out from your illegible notes who is who and who did what, which gets harder the longer time passes. Then you (if you are me) read the doctor's note and verify that your scrawlings are correct, and it all jumps back into your brain and you have to type it into a freaking computer it SUCKS. My nifty little device is charging, I AM going to DIY some flavors (I decided) and I REFUSE to panic, I need a break, also my eye is increasingly fine. I am letting my premix warm up and mixing me up some new one shots. Screw. It.

I wonder if like, I could just be videotaped for every session and that could be my documentation. I have no fear of this, as, when it comes to my actual skills, I'm pretty awesome.

It also seems like a stretch for a fine motor tremor unfortunately.

Anna
    You just keep refusing to panic and you'll be fine:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    For me the cheesecake with graham cracker is balanced. I did cut the recipe in half, plenty flavorful. vaperoxx said it’s a SnV & indeed it is.
    Did you leave the cheesecake/graham as is? Or half them?

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Okay, adios for now. Time to bathe. That hasn't happened recently and it should. LOL.

My supervisor was funny as she was training me last week. I kept going "OMG, I'm so SORRY," etc. and she was like, "Why do you keep apologizing, we EXPECT you to make mistakes, you re new, don't think your job is on the line or anything, it is so not."

I was like, "No, I'm just a perfectionist." She was like, "Oh." And then let me keep apologizing. She is the best.: Time to bathe and get going. I WILL mix, I mean I am all caught up on sleep so WHO cares if Ieave a little late! I can listen to the Score (my new favorite band they are awfully good (an I mean that in the literal sense, awful but good) But, time to get MOVING! YAY. Or something.

Anna

Users who are viewing this thread