Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    As far as I know the rain is over here and we are looking at a nice three day weekend. That's good because I have some projects to do outside.
    Looks like we'll get two nice days out of three.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Good morning,SMT :) I’m probably not going to mix til Monday. Plan is to write down my unused flavors and then trying to get them in some sort of recipe.
    Morning Fran :D, I need to write up and finalize recipes for my untried flavors. Today is as good as any for that.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    @FranC, your mention of OOO creams sounded an alarm in my noggin... I still need to do something with OOO Cream (Milky Undertone), 'nother flavor added to my little Tupperware container of the untried!!! :facepalm: :lol: :lol:
    That one is good.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Morning Fran :D, I need to write up and finalize recipes for my untried flavors. Today is as good as any for that.
    I made my list. I have 3 fruits which are easy. Any ideas on the others would be welcome. SSA Double Cream, WF Butter Cake, WF Cookie Butter, PUR Boysenberry Preserves.

Also, has anyone used those flavors and have a description?

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    North Carolina

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Reactions: Chiisaiinu

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    @FranC, your mention of OOO creams sounded an alarm in my noggin... I still need to do something with OOO Cream (Milky Undertone), 'nother flavor added to my little Tupperware container of the untried!!! :facepalm: :lol: :lol:

That's one I've actuually used a few times in recipes but don't remember which ones. After a while this stuff becomes a blur.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    North Carolina
    Says not available.
    I am sorry. I put a blue one in my cart and went through checkout to get the shipping info but I did not see any mention of unavailable. I was just trying to help.
    unnamed.gif

Users who are viewing this thread