Random DIY mixing and More

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Yeah, it took awhile.
I had a new rda where removing the top cap was difficult. Like Hitt said, wiggling it back and forth while it was on a mod worked.

I slopped a very healthy amount of VG on the o-rings, put the cap on and then it was much easier to rotate and remove. IDK, maybe give that a try??? Just a thought. :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I had a new rda where removing the top cap was difficult. Like Hitt said, wiggling it back and forth while it was on a mod worked.

I slopped a very healthy amount of VG on the o-rings, put the cap on and then it was much easier to rotate and remove. IDK, maybe give that a try??? Just a thought. :)
    I intend to.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    I just realized that BCF no longer carries Liquid Barn. They have a vanilla ice cream that I like a lot. Any suggestions on a vanilla ice cream that's just as good?
    I never tried LB Vanilla Ice Cream.

DIY Vapor Supply carries Liquid Barn VIC and they have it in-stock. They're a good vendor. I've ordered from them several times. Vanilla Ice Cream (LB)

If you are looking for other VIC's to try, like Fran said, WF Vanilla Ice Cream is a really good one. I also like VTA Vanilla Ice Cream and SSA Ice Cream Vanilla.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I never tried LB Vanilla Ice Cream.

DIY Vapor Supply carries Liquid Barn VIC and they have it in-stock. They're a good vendor. I've ordered from them several times. Vanilla Ice Cream (LB)

If you are looking for other VIC's to try, like Fran said, WF Vanilla Ice Cream is a really good one. I also like VTA Vanilla Ice Cream and SSA Ice Cream Vanilla.
    Yes, I do like the other two you mentioned also.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I just realized that BCF no longer carries Liquid Barn. They have a vanilla ice cream that I like a lot. Any suggestions on a vanilla ice cream that's just as good?

The LB ice cream is very good. I’d just order it somewhere else

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Why are you surprised now? I’ve been running my Kumo RDTA as a dripper.

I know but I thought even that was a bit of a stretch for you. Before you know it you’ll be running triple coils in the Seri rda.

Users who are viewing this thread