Random DIY mixing and More

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    I retired Sept 1 , and won't get my first SS payment for another month. It took them 2 months to get my part B straightened out also. Maybe I'll take 2 months to pay my taxes when the time comes. What a rip off.
    I had the same, retired towards the end of the year in 2020 and went December without any pay. Sucks.

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    I sent in a support ticket to innokin about the autodraw on the sceptre 2. Hopefully they'll have an answer or replace it.

It was the airflow that was the problem, at innokin's request I tightened it up and suddenly the AD works. Kind of neat not using the button.

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Morning all, up after 4 hours in bed. I get some new shoes today, can't wait to try them out. Looking at about 93 degrees today, normal for September.
    Puppy_food1.jpg

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning... :w00t:

Was 36° when I was out doing early morning chores. Hoodie weather. Sunny and 44° now might make it to mid 50s. White stuff is coming (soon :lol:).

Just finished rewicking five RBA's and mixing a couple ADV's.
    62 going to 65 here and we have rain. 43 for overnight.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

Was 36° when I was out doing early morning chores. Hoodie weather. Sunny and 44° now might make it to mid 50s. White stuff is coming (soon :lol:).

I don't expect to see any snow at least for another 2-3 months. Heck, I just turned the sprinklers off this morning for the first time in weeks. It'll be nice to give my water bill a break.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    IDK what's up with tracking for my Vape Soucing order - tracking suddenly ends 9/17 that it is "Out Warehouse" in China and that's it. It's just a Dovpo Limpid Pod Kit.
    I haven't ordered from vapesourcing in years. I remember their shipping being really slow back then.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    IDK what's up with tracking for my Vape Soucing order - tracking suddenly ends 9/17 that it is "Out Warehouse" in China and that's it. It's just a Dovpo Limpid Pod Kit.
    Perhaps they transferred it to a "Chinese Motorized Outhouse".
    03cdfdbfa1e8c9f4d9b338080d0f9e12.jpg

:greengrin:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I was surprised that my wife also wanted it but I had been thinking about getting a 43" tv to hang on the wall in our bedroom. I was kicking myself for missing out on a good deal at Bestbuy since I just hadn't decided and the sale ended. I found one on Amazon and ordered it and a mounting kit. I may go ahead and get that mounted this weekend. I'm not sure yet. I have a little 24" in an armoire next to our bed. It'll be a change watching straight on instead of laying on my side.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas

Hoodies??? I'm still wearing shorts.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Good morning random folks :) Have you any plans today?

I'm going to town later this morning. I've got to get my mammogram, then to Wallyworld to get a flu shot and pick up groceries. I've already ordered the groceries, so it shouldn't take long.

Users who are viewing this thread