Random DIY mixing and More

Territoo

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
      I did some of my shopping on ebay. I bought a sterling silver Jack Russell terrier charm on a chain and then jazzed it up by adding some beads to it. I then bought sterling silver findings and made a pair of matching earrings. My mother has a metal allergy so I had to purchase sterling silver instead of using my usual stock findings. I then bought a peridot and sterling silver cross and SS chain, plus matching earrings for my daughter.

Uncle

ECF Guru
      ECF Veteran
      Verified Member
      Jun 15, 2011
        To All "Randomizers"

thanksgiving-9.gif

hittman

ECF Guru
        Supporting Member
        ECF Veteran
        Verified Member
      • Jul 13, 2009
        Somewhere between here and there
          Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving! I’m getting a vape session in after waking up too early. I’ll get the turkey out soon and get it ready to go on the pellet grill. We aren’t eating until 5 so I have plenty of time. I might even post a review.

FranC

Long time vaper.
          Supporting Member
          ECF Veteran
          Verified Member
        • Oct 1, 2010
          New Hampshire
            I did some of my shopping on ebay. I bought a sterling silver Jack Russell terrier charm on a chain and then jazzed it up by adding some beads to it. I then bought sterling silver findings and made a pair of matching earrings. My mother has a metal allergy so I had to purchase sterling silver instead of using my usual stock findings. I then bought a peridot and sterling silver cross and SS chain, plus matching earrings for my daughter.
            You’ve been busy also.

FranC

Long time vaper.
            Supporting Member
            ECF Veteran
            Verified Member
          • Oct 1, 2010
            New Hampshire
              Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving! I’m getting a vape session in after waking up too early. I’ll get the turkey out soon and get it ready to go on the pellet grill. We aren’t eating until 5 so I have plenty of time. I might even post a review.
              Sounds like a plan to me.

hittman

ECF Guru
              Supporting Member
              ECF Veteran
              Verified Member
            • Jul 13, 2009
                The turkey breast was in the fridge since Monday but still had some ice inside. I went ahead and rinsed it and put on a simple dry rub with salt, pepper, onion powder, and a couple other things. I’m going to cook it in a pan on a rack with some chicken broth in the pan to hopefully keep it from drying out.

Last edited:

Uncle

ECF Guru
                ECF Veteran
                Verified Member
                Jun 15, 2011
                  Ah - A very untraditional Thanksgiving celebration is planned for this year. For the first time, I have a great day planned at the Dialysis center for a session to keep going (Not). Then, depending on what happens there and I'm not totally "drained" :lol: , possibly get a Homemade Turkey platter and go back to my apt to snuggle in to watch a movie or two for the night. BTW: Tomorrow & Saturday same plan "partying and rocking" the day/night away. . . :headbang: :headbang::headbang:

Oh yea - hopefully get an "After Thanksgiving Sandwich" (Turkey, Sausage Stuffing, Cranberry sauce, Mayo on Rye Bread) too . . . YUM :banana:

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
                  Supporting Member
                  ECF Veteran
                  Verified Member
                • Jul 13, 2009
                    Here's your Thanksgiving gift. Well, it might not really be a gift but at least it's a real mod and tank kit.

Users who are viewing this thread

')