Random DIY mixing and More

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I did some of my shopping on ebay. I bought a sterling silver Jack Russell terrier charm on a chain and then jazzed it up by adding some beads to it. I then bought sterling silver findings and made a pair of matching earrings. My mother has a metal allergy so I had to purchase sterling silver instead of using my usual stock findings. I then bought a peridot and sterling silver cross and SS chain, plus matching earrings for my daughter.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    To All "Randomizers"

thanksgiving-9.gif

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving! I’m getting a vape session in after waking up too early. I’ll get the turkey out soon and get it ready to go on the pellet grill. We aren’t eating until 5 so I have plenty of time. I might even post a review.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I did some of my shopping on ebay. I bought a sterling silver Jack Russell terrier charm on a chain and then jazzed it up by adding some beads to it. I then bought sterling silver findings and made a pair of matching earrings. My mother has a metal allergy so I had to purchase sterling silver instead of using my usual stock findings. I then bought a peridot and sterling silver cross and SS chain, plus matching earrings for my daughter.
    You’ve been busy also.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving! I’m getting a vape session in after waking up too early. I’ll get the turkey out soon and get it ready to go on the pellet grill. We aren’t eating until 5 so I have plenty of time. I might even post a review.
    Sounds like a plan to me.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    The turkey breast was in the fridge since Monday but still had some ice inside. I went ahead and rinsed it and put on a simple dry rub with salt, pepper, onion powder, and a couple other things. I’m going to cook it in a pan on a rack with some chicken broth in the pan to hopefully keep it from drying out.

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Ah - A very untraditional Thanksgiving celebration is planned for this year. For the first time, I have a great day planned at the Dialysis center for a session to keep going (Not). Then, depending on what happens there and I'm not totally "drained" :lol: , possibly get a Homemade Turkey platter and go back to my apt to snuggle in to watch a movie or two for the night. BTW: Tomorrow & Saturday same plan "partying and rocking" the day/night away. . . :headbang: :headbang::headbang:

Oh yea - hopefully get an "After Thanksgiving Sandwich" (Turkey, Sausage Stuffing, Cranberry sauce, Mayo on Rye Bread) too . . . YUM :banana:

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Like a dummy, I didn't put enough pellets in the grill and it ran out. Thank goodness for the bluetooth app on my phone so I could monitor the grill temperature. I had to re-prime it and start it back up.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Here's your Thanksgiving gift. Well, it might not really be a gift but at least it's a real mod and tank kit.

Users who are viewing this thread