Boise, ID

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
There’s my problem....my primary lemon has been lemon sicily :facepalm:. TY for the rundown. I’ll try that get up a list for ecig express to justify the lemon

They carry Jungle Flavors as well and some of their flavors are excellent. Their Fuji is every bit as good, and maybe better than FA Fuji. Jungle Flavors Yellow Cake is also very good and doesn't have the fructose that FW Yellow Cake has in it. If you need anything that isn't vape Train, you can probably get it from them and use the ELR coupon code. Sometimes I just order FE Lemon but I order enough of it to make it worthwhile since I use a lot.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well, there ya go. And here I thought Fran might be on to a brand new combination. :laugh:

I do note that the cookie profile is still only 4%. :)
    I do like the 3 cookie mix. However I will be cutting the Sugar Cookie % down just to cut some sweetness out. Oddly enough this isn't bad as mixed but for the sweetness.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Trying my Hazelnut Cream Cookie today. A basic hazelnut,cookie and cream would be rather boring and or bland. The most favored addition would be some kind of fruit but I wanted to try something different so I went with a little chocolate instead. First vapes tell me it's not bad. Now gonna give it some vaping time to see how good it is.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm really liking the flavor of ceecee's strawberry crumble but I'm not getting any throat hit from it and I do like at least some. I normally end up around 12mg on my rta's but am thinking about increasing the nic to get some throat hit unless someone has a better idea.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm really liking the flavor of ceecee's strawberry crumble but I'm not getting any throat hit from it and I do like at least some. I normally end up around 12mg on my rta's but am thinking about increasing the nic to get some throat hit unless someone has a better idea.
    The only way I can think of is add more nic.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 13, 2014
    I upped the level of Fizzy Sherbet besides adding some additional lemon to my Sherbet Lemons because I felt it needed more lemon. You are using, if I recall correctly, OoO Lemon Hard Candy, which probably accomplishes the same thing.

The three lemons account for 7.5% of the flavorings. I did leave FA Marshmallow at 1%.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 13, 2014
    FE Lemon is by far the best non-fading lemon on the market. INW Lemon and INW Lemon Mix don't fade as quickly as some. FA Lemon Sicily is probably the worst fader, IMO. In my Sherbet Lemon recipe, I use FE Lemon and VTA Sour Lemon, along with the lemony VTA Fizzy Sherbet and haven't had a fading issue but I don't make more than 120mls at a time, just in case.

Go ahead and step out on the FE Lemon. It's worth it. :)

How long does your 120ml last you?

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 13, 2014
    @NolaMel — I have been using FE Lemon for a while now and @PJReid is so right. Not to rub it in but ECX just had something like 30% off around the holidays. If you don’t need it right away, they announce a sale every Friday and it is usually around 30% off but for a particular brand only. There have been some lower discounts on certain brands. If you cannot wait then use the discount code. The only other FE flavoring I use is their Sweet Rice which I use in a Mango Sticky Rice recipe. I recently mixed an Iced Oatmeal Cookie that uses Sweet Rice plus CAP Cereal 27 which I have not tried yet.

FA Lemon Sicily is a favorite for me although it does fade. I did make a juice sometime ago that was more of a S&V recipe. I forgot I had it and it steeped for something like 2 to 3 weeks. When I went to vape it Lemon Sicily was still there. I was told by a couple of people it was because it had FA Torrone in the juice and this gave Lemon Sicily something to grab on to.

I don’t use it often but I do have JF Yellow Cake because I do not want to use FW for the obvious reason. I use quite a bit of their RY4 Double which is more dessert like compared to TFA and FA. I replace TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust with JF as I cannot taste TFA. Recently i tried their Strawberry Sweet in a cheesecake recipe but it had two other strawberries in it — strawberry is a love-hate thing for me.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Well my cookie is not a winner so I will go back to the drawing board. I want to add something other to my cookie,than fruit. Any suggestions? A different chocolate might work better but IDK.

Maybe another cream type like FA Vienna Cream to help smooth it out, or if you did try another chocolate, which one would you prefer? Maybe even a white chocolate?

:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Maybe another cream type like FA Vienna Cream to help smooth it out, or if you did try another chocolate, which one would you prefer? Maybe even a white chocolate?

:)
    I was thinking maybe Chocolate Mousse but the White Chocolate is a great idea. Give me a chance to get the Love into a recipe.

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 13, 2010
    Georgia
    I'm not getting any throat hit from it and I do like at least some

FA Flash is supposed to mimic throat hit ... other than that and what has already been mentioned ( more nic ), a higher percentage of PG is the only other suggestion I could offer.

to get the Love into a recipe

Yay! Who doesn't need a good recipe for Love, lol. :D

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    FA Flash is supposed to mimic throat hit ... other than that and what as already been mentioned ( more nic ), a higher percentage of PG is the only other suggestion I could offer.

Yay! Who doesn't need a good recipe for Love, lol. :D
    Always good to see ya,Haze:)

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    How long does your 120ml last you?

Probably too long. ;) Sherbet Lemons isn't my usual all day vape this time of the year. I made 120mls on 12/18 before I went home for Christmas and still have an unopened 60ml bottle so there might be some fade on that one. I want to switch the sweetener anyway so will probably mix up a fresh 60ml. Normally, I make 60mls of lemon mixes at one time. In the summer, this wouldn't last nearly so long. I am stuck on my version of HIC's Heart of Andes for my favorite winter vape.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Niagara Region, ON CANADA
    Well my cookie is not a winner so I will go back to the drawing board. I want to add something other to my cookie,than fruit. Any suggestions? A different chocolate might work better but IDK.

Try Bourbon (either FLV or ABC).

Flavor Charts | BAKE IT RIGHT

Follow this link then hit Control F and type in "Hazelnut". Endless possibilities! :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    Try Bourbon (either FLV or ABC).
    I was just thinking an Aged Bourbon Cream filling, combined with a hazelnut cookie, sounded real tasty. :D

Users who are viewing this thread