INW Biscuit 0.50%
    FLV Bourbon 0.75%
    FW Butter Pecan 2.50%
    WF Butter Pecan Pie 4.00%
    FA Cookie (Biscotto) 0.75%
    INW Shisha Vanilla 0.75%
    CAP Sugar Cookie 2.00%
    FA Vienna Cream 1.00%
    Thank you. They both look good:) I have everything but the Pecan Pie.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Niagara Region, ON CANADA
    Thank you. They both look good:) I have everything but the Pecan Pie.

WF Butter Pecan Pie is really good, in the same league as their Hazelnuts and Cream. It works as a very good stand alone flavor at about 6 to 7%.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Niagara Region, ON CANADA
    How sweet?

For you?? Probably too sweet but it's hard to say. You say you don't find Hazelnuts and Cream to be too sweet so maybe it would be worth it to grab a small tester the next time you do a flavor order.

For me I don't find it any sweeter than Hazelnuts and Cream so...... :unsure:

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    For you?? Probably too sweet but it's hard to say. You say you don't fine Hazelnuts and Cream to be too sweet so maybe it would be worth it to grab a small tester the next time you do a flavor order.

For me I don't find it any sweeter than Hazelnuts and Cream so...... :unsure:
    Ok,good idea.:)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    My mixing exploits for the day was to mix a sft of vt love. I don’t know if it’s too high but I went with 6%. I want to mix a higher mg of strawberry crumble but wasn’t feeling motivated to dig out the flavors. I’m also going to look but I think I might have the flash that someone mentioned.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    My mixing exploits for the day was to mix a sft of vt love. I don’t know if it’s too high but I went with 6%. I want to mix a higher mg of strawberry crumble but wasn’t feeling motivated to dig out the flavors. I’m also going to look but I think I might have the flash that someone mentioned.
    I put that on the list. Wish I had known about it the times I had to go no nic for surgeries/recoveries.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Good morning flavorers. Douche vape converted to Pink Champagne is working out well. My big, big backup fasttech order arrived! LOL I was talking to the husband and he was like, "Something came for you and it's big."

So glad he doesn't open my packages for me, Friday evening will be fun.

I gotta mix this weekend, I really do. Mainly variety. I have too much stuff in rotation but meh.

Also, I have selected my new Netflix "experience." It's Mad Men. I love/hate it. I have also decided the best characters on the show are the cigarettes LOL. They seem the most innocent and harmless objects on that show....

My favorite moment, the "sitting on the washing machine" experience by the main character's awful wife (to be fair, if I was married to that dood, I might be awful too) but like, it's good to know THAT has a firm foundation in history.

Actually I think my favorite thing about that show is the veritas of the sets and whatnot. I bet it was SO FUN to be the props person for that show.

I have yet to spot a digital watch, but I'm hoping...

Also I have discovered that if I say to myself "I could do yoga if I take Advil...." it's not gonna happen. It's a waste of perfectly good Advil. I'm just not. To be fair, after pneumonia you have to ease yourself back easy. Steroids and Nuquil result in a similar sort of "beer belly" that the University of Arizona gymnasts get after the summer off, drinking beer and whatnot. Like, I'm like them too, a hesitant and wobbly and maybe sporting a brace or two.... So, I am okay with it.

Anna

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    Anyone still do simple single flavor mixes anymore? I get that complex mixes can yield better flavor, but I tend to create coil killers when I start adding bakery and some candies to a mix. Maybe there's a method to the madness that allows complex flavor without crudding up the coil in a day.

Users who are viewing this thread