The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Random DIY mixing and More

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by FranC, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. NotSoMini

NotSoMini Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 13, 2014
    This is the same recipe I mentioned above that I have been mixing. Eliminated TFA Coconut Candy and CAP Super Sweet.

This is a recipe that you may want to do a taste trial vaping a few mls at different steeping intervals to see what you like the best. If you want more of the Sweet Rice taste, S&V or short steep. If you want more of the mango taste, steep longer to let the Sweet Rice fade some. For anyone that likes mango and have not tried FLV, this is the best mango for me.

• Like Like x 7
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. NotSoMini

NotSoMini Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 13, 2014
    On ATF they have some 1 2 3 recipes. They use three flavors and either 1, 2 or 3% flavoring for a total of 6%. Can’t speak to how good they all are as I have only tried a couple of them. DIY Eliquid Recipes: All the Flavors

• Like Like x 9
  3. Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2015
    I had the FA Mango so I figured I would try it & I’m really enjoying it.

• Like Like x 7
  4. IDJoel

IDJoel Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    I am another, who keeps PG and VG in only a cool dry dark place (the linen closet).

Over three years ago, I bought 3 gallons of VG, and a gallon of PG. I fill a pint bottle of each for my "working" bottle (also kept in the linen closet). I have never refrigerated any of it, Nor have I transferred to smaller containers (other than the working bottles). I have never been able to detect any change. :)

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  5. DavidOck

DavidOck ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I usually get my PG and VG in liters, and don't keep a lot of it around. Deeming won't affect those. Lots of freezer nic though!

When the 'Gs get low, I'll use them to fill out flavor orders to get free shipping.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning,mixers:) Have you any plans today? I don't have much for plans but might try another new mix today.

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 3
  7. Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2015
    No plans but it’s early :D

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. uthinkofsomething

uthinkofsomething Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    Should be getting a New Years order from Nicotine River today. Got a few new flavors including FA Catalan Cream, FA Cuban Supreme, CAP Fuji Apple, CAP Lychee and a few others. Mostly sft material for me.

Trying out Zeppola 5% sft this morning. Makes a decent stand-alone flavor, probably the best (to me) donut type flavor I've had. Can't wait to break into an sft of a Pazzo one shot called Burlone which I think has some Zeppola in it. That one is supposed to be a cannoli cookie flavor.

• Like Like x 8
  9. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Be sure to let us know:)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    My plan for the day is to survive a Friday at work. I cleaned out and rebuilt a couple tanks last night and got out the cereal bar to try. I'm not sure why but my ammit mtl rta was flooded this morning after just filling it last night with cereal bar so I didn't get much of a chance to try it. I'm sure I put plenty of wick in it.

• Like Like x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
  11. TheTinMan

TheTinMan Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2016
    North Carolina
    I hope to just stay awake, lol. Been up since 1 this morning with acid reflux.

Love Zeppola as a sf and a few mixes that I like.

Zeopola Crunch is a good recipe. As a SnV you get a lot of donut, after sitting a few weeks the cereal and other flavors meld into an entire delicious mix.

• Like Like x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  12. TheTinMan

TheTinMan Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2016
    North Carolina
    My plan as well as staying awake to do so.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  13. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Sorry bout the acid reflux. That bites.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  14. DaveP

DaveP PV Master & Musician ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    Cuban Supreme is a great cigar flavor. Used lightly it's a great single flavor vape for me. Too much and it's in your face. Try 2% for starters as a single flavor and work from there.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. uthinkofsomething

Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    I called off work today. Waiting on my mixing supplies! Too Important...
    ;) No, they're changing my hours, was working 2nd shift, but starting a new position 6am Monday, and for 13 years when they change my hours I traditionally call off to get a jump start on my sleep schedule. Going from going to sleep at 3am to getting up at 3:30am...

• Optimistic Optimistic x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. NolaMel

NolaMel Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Let me know if you figure it out. I just cleaned mine after 3 rewicks attempts because of the same thing.

• Like Like x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
  17. uthinkofsomething

Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    I'll be making liquid for 2 other people with Cuban Supreme, I've not tries a tobacco flavor in 3 years. I do intend to make an sft of it that I will use though.
    I also have Desert Ship (FA?) and want to work it into a mix with the Cuban. And suggestions welcome, but I don't want to buy more flavorings that I don't have currently to mix something with these.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    When I first got mine, I overfilled it and think that's why it flooded the first time. I thinned the tails out a little since the juice holes are so small. I'll try it again tonight without thinning out. Kind of weird to me cause after the first time it happened it was fine after that. This is only my second time rewicking it. I didn't change the coil.

• Like Like x 8
  19. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Smart move

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  20. NolaMel

NolaMel Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I’ve had good luck so far with both sizes, up to this time. I swear I built it same as always, apparently not :rolleyes:.

• Like Like x 8