Random DIY mixing and More

Mediocre00Rebel

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2022
Morning, mixers.

Still summer here, but nicely only the low 80s, and said to be cooler for the weekend. Yeah, mowing and whacking can wait :)

Sounding like a bad record, steeping. It might actually come close once you give it enough time.

And, adding insult to injury :)facepalm:) you might want / need to do SFTs - single flavor testers - to learn how each flavor works by itself. Yeah, not fun, but, especially when starting out, and NOT knowing what a flavor NAME actually tastes like, hard to tell how it might interact.

View attachment 996029
I was actually describing one of my 2 favorite commercial juices.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Dd has left for camping with her oldest dd and the kids. She originally wanted me to go too but I opted out. I don't mind bunk beds but the ones in her camper you can't sit up in at all. I went with her once and figured then not again. When hubs and I used to go camping we spent a lot of time relaxing. Dd is more go go go person when camping. She doesn't mind sitting for hours while the kids are in a pool though. I'd rather just stay home so I did. SIL be will here after work.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good evening. Another busy day at work today. Looking forward to another three day weekend. The wife bought some ribs so I’ll probably cook them on the pellet grill at some point this weekend. No big plans. Probably just do projects inside and out.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good evening. Another busy day at work today. Looking forward to another three day weekend. The wife bought some ribs so I’ll probably cook them on the pellet grill at some point this weekend. No big plans. Probably just do projects inside and out.
    Just remember it’s time off. Try to enjoy the projects a little.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Just remember it’s time off. Try to enjoy the projects a little.
    I have a couple of Tank reviews to work on too. I don’t think I’ll get both done this weekend but it would be nice to finish one.

Reactions: FranC

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I went ahead and filled an mtl tank with the Stixx Haunted net. It’s pretty good. It has a slight sweetness to it and a really nice throat hit. I could definitely see doing some mixes with this one. I think I’ll go ahead and mix a 50ml bottle to steep and break it up later for experimenting.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I went ahead and filled an mtl tank with the Stixx Haunted net. It’s pretty good. It has a slight sweetness to it and a really nice throat hit. I could definitely see doing some mixes with this one. I think I’ll go ahead and mix a 50ml bottle to steep and break it up later for experimenting.
    Sounds like a good thing to do. You’ll have to post any successful experiments,

Reactions: hittman

Users who are viewing this thread