ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I don't think FA Premium Custard is sold in the US. I wonder if Chefs sells it overseas?

:)
Yes that’s where I got it. They sell the larger sizes rebottled under their brand Flavour Creative.

Last edited:

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
It is amazing what a day makes. The INW Lemon and Lemon Mix in Afternoon Delight has calmed down quite nicely. Noi harshness or off tastes. Next time I mix may consider adding a little FA Polar Blast for a cool effect. If anyone has used INW Lemon or Lemon Mix, can you let me know if these two flavors experience fade.

TheTinMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2016
North Carolina
I always have a hard time finding it too. Thanks @Heartsdelight

I ordered 6x 10ml bottles last time. I think I will go with Flavor Creative next time.

Can’t beat $6 shipping with no minimum order. Heck, Nicotine River tries to charge as much as

$17 for anything under $50

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
I always have a hard time finding it too. Thanks @Heartsdelight

I ordered 6x 10ml bottles last time. I think I will go with Flavor Creative next time.

Can’t beat $6 shipping with no minimum order. Heck, Nicotine River tries to charge as much as

$17 for anything under $50
Thats why I never order less than 50. haha. I think the last one was triple that to be honest

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
It is amazing what a day makes. The INW Lemon and Lemon Mix in Afternoon Delight has calmed down quite nicely. Noi harshness or off tastes. Next time I mix may consider adding a little FA Polar Blast for a cool effect. If anyone has used INW Lemon or Lemon Mix, can you let me know if these two flavors experience fade.

Oh I like that idea of a touch of Koolada to that recipe. Great thinking.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia

The INW Lemons don't fade nearly as quickly as many. Hope that helps.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
The INW Lemons don't fade nearly as quickly as many. Hope that helps.

Have you compared the INW Lemons to the FE Lemon? I’ve been using the FE Lemon because it doesn’t fade as quickly as most of the others but I haven’t tried INW or seen much written about.

I’m always interested in more lemons!

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Have you compared the INW Lemons to the FE Lemon? I’ve been using the FE Lemon because it doesn’t fade as quickly as most of the others but I haven’t tried INW or seen much written about.

I’m always interested in more lemons!

IMHO, FE Lemon is the queen of lemons. That said, when I do use the two INW lemons together, I am pleased with the results. FE Lemon and VTA Sour Lemon are my favorite lemons but INW Lemon and INW Lemon Mix, together, are a great combo and create, to my taste, more of a lemonade kind of flavor which is better in some recipes.

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
Been sick.Just wiped out. Maybe just stress,IDK. So far today I feeling some better so have fingers crossed.
You've been through a lot lately. Hopefully, you can rest and relax a bit, which I know is much easier said than done.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    You've been through a lot lately. Hopefully, you can rest and relax a bit, which I know is much easier said than done.
    I actually slept most of Monday away. Yesterday was a tad better and today quite a bit better si far. Still no appetite but eating some anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread