Random DIY mixing and More

Old Greybeard

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2018
Cumbria
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
It is! I was surprised. Even good flavors don’t usually taste good when finger tasted.

I still can't get my head round that DIY fact. The number of times I've been conned by this - TFA orange cream you know I looking at you :D.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    It never even occurred to me to try to finger taste a flavor. I just assumed they all would either taste bad or really strong. Now smelling the flavors is a different story. Anyone want to smell blueberry milkshake?:D

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    It never even occurred to me to try to finger taste a flavor. I just assumed they all would either taste bad or really strong. Now smelling the flavors is a different story. Anyone want to smell blueberry milkshake?:D
    I don’t usually either but it smelled so good I had too lol!

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Never finger test, it's like vanilla DO NOT do it! LOL.

Some of my mixes I won't even smell because they can smell not so good but vape great. Like my lemon tart that really needs breathing... It's getting better in the tank but it could use some breath.

Most of my teaspoon vapes so far turned out fantastic! I'm quite happy. And, I have French toast with maple and strawberries and rhubarb and whipped cream in my Rose V3 was using "mystery" juices but I was like, "I gotta stop doing that." Rewicked everything before I drove home and the flavor is FAN-tastic.

I will teaspoon again I am fairly certain. LOL.

It is snowing IN TUCSON. I sure hope I make it to my psych visit because Tucson is closing down roads and stuff. Glad I did not remain in the mountains but it better STOP seriously….

Anna

Old Greybeard

ECF Veteran
    Aug 31, 2018
    Cumbria
    Teaspoon vapes? I'm intrigued!

I'm itching to put an order in for some more flavours (TPA/CAP/FW/INW/FA). If anyone has any suggestions to compliment my growing stash, they would be most welcome (my current flavour stash is at The 5ml bottle squeeze, shake and vape challenge)

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Well I thought I lost my syringes but was making 10% eliquid and I needed about 5 ml of flavor to do what I needed. I was hunting around in all my baking supplies and found my measuring spoons and I was like ,"HUH. I wonder how much a teaspoon is in metric and it was like 5.081 or something like that. So, I could use half teaspoons for some stuff, drops (into the teaspoon) for other stuff. I actually found my measuring gear before I started to the teaspoons but I was all like, "Merde" to you, syringes.." Because I was EXCITED about the teaspoons. So, I got to swirl flavors into them, no washing between flavors, they were metal so actually I could use them with just a rubdown with a rag and some elbow grease seriously.

It was about a billion times more fun, and faster.

Maybe less accurate but not THAT much, although I've always approached DIY more as a cook than a baker.

This is because I am a good cook, but a very poor baker. Too much accuracy makes me squeamish and takes away the "magic" for me.

YMMV.

Anna

Old Greybeard

ECF Veteran
    Aug 31, 2018
    Cumbria
    Too much accuracy makes me squeamish and takes away the "magic" for me.

So true for me too. That's why I cant bake to save myself, but can cook without batting an eyelid.

I just hope this translates to DIY juices.

Old Greybeard

ECF Veteran
    Aug 31, 2018
    Cumbria
    Couldn't resist ....

Untitled.png

Reactions: TheTinMan

Users who are viewing this thread