Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    @IDJoel have you tried RF (SC) cream cheese? I just got it in but haven’t tried it yet. I'm a bit leary, supposed to be strong. Think I will just try it in a fruit mix rather than a single.
    Interested in how you find that to be:)

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Perfect, thank you!

I’ve used this right from the start of my coil building so can’t compare it with cottons but it’s very easy to work with when following the directions of more experienced rayon users like @stols001 Anna’s enthusiasm is what made up mind about trying it out and lots of great info on the thread idjoel linked.

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    I ended up dumping a boat load of flavorings.
    Was going through my flavoring box to see if anything was interesting.

Mercy !

Most of these are from...

Are you ready for this ?

Late 2010 !!!!
    They did NOT pass the sniff test at all !

Good thing you guys got me picking up new flavors here lately !

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The dilution of my MOV juice didn't go well. It did bring down the overall flavor nicely but it intensified the sweetness,Very strange. It's another mixing bottle now. The dilution of Halo's Longhorn went much better.Happy I can vape what I have left of it.

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    Much interested in your findings.

I am going to give it a week. Tried the FA Wine Champagne tester and tasted almost nothing. I will test them at the end of next week. One reviewer said that the wine flavor comes through in a day, and the fizzy in a week. We will find out.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    The dilution of my MOV juice didn't go well. It did bring down the overall flavor nicely but it intensified the sweetness,Very strange. It's another mixing bottle now. The dilution of Halo's Longhorn went much better.Happy I can vape what I have left of it.
    I just added nic to my commercial juices and pif'd them to a new vaper.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    I have my recipes list and plan on doing a lot of custards that need steeping plus I few SNVs. Also going to make a huge batch of the Hawaiian POG that was posted here last week. My god I can’t stop vaping it lol!!
    If you find any successful s&v, please share! I haven’t found one yet I enjoy and sometimes a girl just needs a s&v, ya know?:laugh:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I am going to give it a week. Tried the FA Wine Champagne tester and tasted almost nothing. I will test them at the end of next week. One reviewer said that the wine flavor comes through in a day, and the fizzy in a week. We will find out.
    I guess it's in the taste of the beholder. I got the fruity and fizzy 2 hours after mixing.

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    I guess it's in the taste of the beholder. I got the fruity and fizzy 2 hours after mixing.

My taste buds could have been destroyed last night after eating the garlicky, pesto pasta salad I made for dinner. :D I went ahead and mixed samplers of all of my boozy flavors this morning and put them away. I will give them a few days anyway.

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    If you find any successful s&v, please share! I haven’t found one yet I enjoy and sometimes a girl just needs a s&v, ya know?:laugh:

All of my recipes are S&V - they might improve a bit with a short steep. That is really all I make except for the Pound Cake which I make for my son's friend. That one does benefit a LOT from a couple of weeks steeping, according to him.

That said, if it is true that the boozy flavors improve with age, my S&V repertoire might be more limited. IDK

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    All of my recipes are S&V - they might improve a bit with a short steep. That is really all I make except for the Pound Cake which I make for my son's friend. That one does benefit a LOT from a couple of weeks steeping, according to him.

That said, if it is true that the boozy flavors improve with age, my S&V repertoire might be more limited. IDK
    I haven’t tried any of yours just after mixing but great to know! I will now:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My taste buds could have been destroyed last night after eating the garlicky, pesto pasta salad I made for dinner. :D I went ahead and mixed samplers of all of my boozy flavors this morning and put them away. I will give them a few days anyway.
    OK. I was under the mistaken impression you had already mixed them.

Users who are viewing this thread