Random DIY mixing and More

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
i can rebuild my eleaf coils,my Joytech CLR 1.0 coils and my Kanger subtank old
style square coils.And my RBA's of course.

I do.
I’ve heard good things about flavor with rayon and needing less flavoring but also heard they can potentially be bad for our lungs. This was second hand info from an untrusted source though. I’ll have to try some.

Reactions: FranC

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
I'm having a lot of fun with my renewed interest in mixing. I'm really enjoying some flavors I would have never dreamed about vaping.:):)
Thats great! I can say the same about a few flavors I don’t typically like. Though I’ve found the ones I didn’t like in commercial, I now like in DIY.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
I still have vendor juice that I can no longer vape. I'm going to try diluting it by 1/4 and see if I can vape it then.
Honestly, some of it taste like VG & PG with a splash of sweetener. Others are so strong I don’t know what I’m tasting. My favorite one before DIY is just disappointing now:yawn:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I’ve heard good things about flavor with rayon and needing less flavoring but also heard they can potentially be bad for our lungs. This was second hand info from an untrusted source though. I’ll have to try some.

I've never heard anything like that, sounds somewhat like "don't you know you're vaping anti freeze?"

Heck, vaping might be bad for the lungs, as in about 95% less bad than smoking ;)

Rayon has a higher combustion temp than cotton, so less chance of burning it and inhaling any "smoke" from it than with cotton.

Wicks faster, a real boon for those who like high VG. Less chance of a dry hit that can (maybe) produce some actual toxins that combust tobacco also produces.

And yes, often less flavoring needed, and those are another set of ingredients that we really don't know if they're long term safe. (Well, we've not been at this long enough for long term...) So reducing them may be a good thing. (And it's slightly cheaper ;) )

Sounds to me like it works better and may be safer :2c:

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
I don't like ccells either. I like coils I can rebuild.

That's why I decided to finally go for chocolate. If I had to pay real money for coils I may not have. Plus I won an tank that I got an RTA deck for that has velocity style posts so it's easy to rewick.
And then....

I have hundreds of feet of wire ;)

I got a Themis mesh thinking I'd have to buy a bunch of new coil material, much like I have Kanthal I'll never use since SS TC unless I start repairing toasters.
But I found my sheets of mesh for gennies will work (I just haven't tasted them yet). I'm guessing I have about 500 coils worth.

Between these two easy to build tanks I can afford to waste some material on coil killers.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Well the champagnes are both too sweet to vape solo. With the Pink Champagne being the sweeter.The Pink has a pleasant taste but I don't know how else to describe it.The Wine has a nice light touch of fruity,also a slight boozy and fizzy taste. I don't get that from the Pink.

I mixed up testers of all of my champagne flavors. I will test them out tomorrow and post my opinions here. I always thought Pink was the sweetest with some pleasant, very light berry flavor added. Guess I will find out tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread