Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Let me know how it is. I bought the black tea on your suggestion but haven’t tried it yet.
    So far I like it. If that keeps up I’ll post the recipe tomorrow. I mixed a second Black Tea with cereal 27 that I haven’t tried yet

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I played a game on the PlayStation tonight for the first time in about a month. It’s God of War 3 remastered for ps4. I got it for Xmas but hadn’t played it much.

I’m not loving the black cavendish in the crown mini solo. I might try it with some cup o joe coffee flavor.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I played a game on the PlayStation tonight for the first time in about a month. It’s God of War 3 remastered for ps4. I got it for Xmas but hadn’t played it much.

I’m not loving the black cavendish in the crown mini solo. I might try it with some cup o joe coffee flavor.
    Might be good.I can’t vape coffee anymore but it used to be a fav. Guess I overdid.

Terri McVeety

ECF Veteran
    Nov 9, 2018
    NE Texas
    I'm liking Shyndo's mango sticky rice. Never having eating the dessert, I can't say how accurate the flavor is (though, to me, it doesn't taste much like mango, so I'd say it isn't), but it's a very pleasant, almost savory vape. I was a little worried about the coconut, but it sits in the background and only exerts a subtle influence instead of taking over. I will probably mix this recipe again. I haven't said that very often
    That’s odd, I mix that recipe and only taste the mango! I love it

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    yo. novice mixer here. i seem to be having trouble with flavorah toasted butterscotch. mix it low, can't taste it, mix it high, tastes chemically. mixed by itself at 5%, no butterscotch at all. is it old or just crap to begin with?
    'sup vaper1960

also, has anyone used flavorah heat?
    Is it FLV smoked butterscotch? If so, I found it to only be a accent flavor. Not sure what they were going for, but I wasn’t crazy about it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm vaping my strawberry-banana-cactus that steeped for a week, not much difference but maybe a little. Hard to tell. Good but nothing special - I'll have to work on it.
    You need a base flavor for that fruit.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Good morning. Plans for today are laundry, dishes, pick up sticks in the yard, cut grass, clean siding. It felt good to be outside yesterday. If I have time I’ll head back to Walmart to pick up more stocking items for my parents. Mom has given me a small list. I told them to just stay home. Don’t want them getting this virus at 83 and 80 years old.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning mixers! New cat has been keeping me busy. He's hyperactive and a climber. *sigh* I did manage to mix a bit earlier this week while he was sleeping. It's like trying to child-proof for a toddler that can jump 8 feet. :lol:
    Pics of new kitty?

Users who are viewing this thread