New Hampshire

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Funny thing happened when we were picking up the pup. The breeder lived at the top of a small mountain, and his house was in the sticks. As we were leaving I told my wife, "Do you smell that skunk?" The breeder says, "that may be a skunk you smell, or it could be my plant--Do you want to see it?"

He takes me into the back, and in his small garden he had a single plant that was about 14 foot tall. It was by far the largest plant I ever saw. That's pretty amazing when you consider I use to install dosing pumps and irrigation for grow farms (livestock too) in most of the legal states for a living. I can only imagine the yield he will get from that thing.

Back in the 80's my brother took a trip to Nepal. He said it grew wild at the side of the road and it would get to 10' high or more. He would just pull a plant over so he could reach the top and pluck off a flowerhead.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Good morning. Plans were to lift our nets, but we only got a measly 9,100 lbs. Plans yesterday were accomplished and I watched some Sunday baseball and succeeded in an age old tradition of taking a nap for a few innings. Twins lost, but won the division because the White Sux lost more. :thumbs:

Krazys karma

Sep 10, 2020
    Louisville, kentucky
    Try weighing a nickel or a penny. Nickel weighs 5 grams a penny weighs 2.5 grams. Then you can see if your scale is weighing correctly. It is also imperative to have it on a very flat service.
    Thank you I've tried the nickel on both of them and I've tried a penny both of them have no problem it all until it comes down to like 0.03 to like 0.07 anything under a 1.0 and it could be reading a 0 and out of nowhere after it is set there for a minute or so it will pick up a reading but I can't have that especially trying to weigh out liquids. The new scale I got it will read up to 1500ml is what I put on it yesterday so it's for heavy stuff but it does say 5000 g x 0.01 I believe. And the smaller one I have it says 500 x 0.01 but won't read rite. I'm out now looking to buy another one. Ty for helping

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I'm hoping for them sending you the right flavors.
    Me, too. If they don't, I will ask for a refund. If they want me to return the mistakes, they need to cover the shipping. Me, I think they should let me keep them and send me the ones I wanted, too. I just worry what I want may now be out of stock, since I ordered from the clearance section.

Krazys karma

Sep 10, 2020
    Louisville, kentucky
    hittman and I both have and love the second scale in your list.
    Any idea what kind of store would sell a good scale? I can't find the post someone said something about school and needing it for that. My gf got that one yesterday at Walmart in the food and dinner wear pots and pans etc. Isle. Today I am prepared I brought a syringe with water in it and a little bottle I don't care if I have to open it in the store I'm going to make sure it works. I'm going to make sure that it will weigh at like 0.02 or 0.05 thank you all for your help my phone went dead yesterday for some reason when I get on this form it kills my phone

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Any idea what kind of store would sell a good scale? I can't find the post someone said something about school and needing it for that. My gf got that one yesterday at Walmart in the food and dinner wear pots and pans etc. Isle. Today I am prepared I brought a syringe with water in it and a little bottle I don't care if I have to open it in the store I'm going to make sure it works. I'm going to make sure that it will weigh at like 0.02 or 0.05 thank you all for your help my phone went dead yesterday for some reason when I get on this form it kills my phone
    We got ours on ebay.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning. Plans were to lift our nets, but we only got a measly 9,100 lbs. Plans yesterday were accomplished and I watched some Sunday baseball and succeeded in an age old tradition of taking a nap for a few innings. Twins lost, but won the division because the White Sux lost more. :thumbs:

Is that an age old tradition or an old age tradition?:D

Reactions: englishmick

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Me, too. If they don't, I will ask for a refund. If they want me to return the mistakes, they need to cover the shipping. Me, I think they should let me keep them and send me the ones I wanted, too. I just worry what I want may now be out of stock, since I ordered from the clearance section.

Have you tried calling them? I've spoken to a woman there several times and she's pretty nice...

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Did you message them already? Interested in the reply.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    9,100 lbs. seems like a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread