Random DIY mixing and More

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
Thanks, you are the first one to say that today. :)

KAS
Happy Birthday!
tenor.gif

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
What is the Heartland Vapes sale code? I'm not seeing anything but would like to order. TIA

What is the Heartland Vapes sale code? I'm not seeing anything but would like to order. TIA
unclejunkie posted this in the diy sale page
HeartlandVapes.com Christmas Sale

CNT, Heartland, & Ultra Nicotine Liters and Gallons
$5.00 off
12/23 to 12/27

No coupon - discount in cart

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
I hate to bring anyone down but I got bad news today. My nephew (that lives with me and my mother) tested positive for COVID :shock: Mom and I tested negative. He is quarantined to his room. It was his son (that he shares with the ex that he got it from... his ex also shares another kid from her ex... that's how it all started) Mom is 81 and going kinda crazy. Please enjoy your Christmas everyone... we are just trying to make the best of this. I got presents for my grandkids and was going to bake a bunch of goodies for my son (and family)... we decided to delay all that and have a "late christmas" :( Actually, now the grandkids have something to look forward to :)
I had/have covid. I started symptoms Nov 20th but tested positive Dec 9th. I have hubs and a adult son living with me. So far, I wore a mask until symptoms subsided (the major ones) and cleaned all areas I touched. I still made supper for hubs (a few days I couldn't) and so far hubs and son have no symptoms at all. Hubs has Gerd and was kinda freaking out a few days ago. He had a sore throat and coughing but he has that with his gerd. The gerd symptoms comes and goes. I told him to get tested but he is stubborn as heck. I'm going to monitor him but I'm 99% sure he doesn't have it based on incubation 2-14 days from exposure. Of course, I could be wrong.

I suggest (my humble thoughts) just have your nephew isolate and if he goes anywhere in your immediate living space he must be masked. If you guys share a bathroom sanitize before usage. Good luck and stay safe!
P.S. Make sure you know what he touches. That will have to be cleaned. Doorknobs, countertops, facets, etc.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good evening. We’re making shrimp, pasta and garlic bread for dinner tonight. I’ve been trying to help my wife since her back hurts but she’s pretty stubborn and insists on making the shrimp. Maybe I don’t do it right. Wouldn’t be the first thing. I think we’ll play a card game or something with my daughter. I hope I’m not up at 4:30 tomorrow like I was today.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good evening. We’re making shrimp, pasta and garlic bread for dinner tonight. I’ve been trying to help my wife since her back hurts but she’s pretty stubborn and insists on making the shrimp. Maybe I don’t do it right. Wouldn’t be the first thing. I think we’ll play a card game or something with my daughter. I hope I’m not up at 4:30 tomorrow like I was today.
    Enjoy your evening and sleep in longer.:)

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I need to get up and do some laundry and get a bath and get ready for the big day. I’ve been thinking back when my son was younger. I remember one Christmas I stayed up until 2 am getting gifts wrapped and under the tree. When my head hit the pillow to sleep my son woke up at the same moment raring to open gifts. :blink: One Christmas morning he woke up and opened all his gifts and he didn’t wake me up first. :blink::blink: I missed it all. Too funny. He had an elf that caused mischief for years...oh the things that elf did nightly. Mr. Jingletoes. I’m looking at him right now. So.much.fun! :wub:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I need to get up and do some laundry and get a bath and get ready for the big day. I’ve been thinking back when my son was younger. I remember one Christmas I stayed up until 2 am getting gifts wrapped and under the tree. When my head hit the pillow to sleep my son woke up at the same moment raring to open gifts. :blink: One Christmas morning he woke up and opened all his gifts and he didn’t wake me up first. :blink::blink: I missed it all. Too funny. He had an elf that caused mischief for years...oh the things that elf did nightly. Mr. Jingletoes. I’m looking at him right now. So.much.fun! :wub:

We used to do that with the girls. We would wait until they went to bed Xmas eve to wrap presents. One year I assembled two large wooden Barbie houses after they went to bed. Much easier now. Presents are under the tree and all I have to do is wake up and drink coffee. It will be strange not having the oldest there Xmas morning.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I suggest (my humble thoughts) just have your nephew isolate and if he goes anywhere in your immediate living space he must be masked. If you guys share a bathroom sanitize before usage. Good luck and stay safe!
    P.S. Make sure you know what he touches. That will have to be cleaned. Doorknobs, countertops, facets, etc.
    Way ahead of you... he is staying in his bedroom (has pizza, ice chest with drinks, snacks ect.) All doorknobs, microwave, fridge, ect wiped with alcohol We have two bathrooms... one is now just for him, mom and I share the other. No worries... we have this totally under control. Thanks for the advice (my mother is OCD and I used to be a professional house cleaner... all bases covered :thumb: We also have lots of hand sanitizer)

Users who are viewing this thread