Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I remember you posting it. I think you only bought one small bottle and it was for some flavor I had never heard of. Ocean or seawater or something like that.
    Island. It was on sale and got me to free shipping.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    The Red Touch Delight Recipe I posted is a little odd but tasty. I've had the Red Touch for quite a while but it was my first time using it. It's a very good strawberry.
    It is. I've used it in a few mixes. So I am guessing you like your new recipe quite a bit?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    The Red Touch Delight Recipe I posted is a little odd but tasty. I've had the Red Touch for quite a while but it was my first time using it. It's a very good strawberry.

The red touch is part of a strawberry trinity I’ve used before.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    About an hour or so ago I was in the garage vaping and my wife yelled for me. The sump pump pipe had frozen outside and the backflow that’s in the middle of the pvc came loose in the basement from pressure and was spraying water in the basement. I got wet but managed to get the pump unplugged and had to go outside with a heat gun and thaw the pipe. Evidently the larger pipe I had slid over the pvc had filled with snow and froze the first 8-12 inches of that 4” flex pipe. In the summer I have a long drain that runs the length of the house but in the winter it will freeze so I run a shorter 4” in the winter. Our yard is a few feet lower than the neighbors next door so we get run off from his too. This spring I’m going to look into hiring someone to bury a drain line from the sump pump to either the sidewalk in the front or to the back yard. The pump is closer to the front.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I have no clue why anyone would want to risk skiing off Mt Washington in our White Mountains. It is prone to avalanches. They just found the body of another missing skier under 13" of snow.

Because they’re young and think they are bulletproof.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Because they’re young and think they are bulletproof.
    This guy wasn't young (54). He was an experienced skier and he was carrying an avalanche transceiver. Without it, they wouldn't have found his body until Spring. Most of the skiers that die on that mountain are experienced but they just can't outrun the avalanches.

Last edited:

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    @PJReid Where are you?

Hi Fran and all - I haven't logged into the forum in months. My 28-year-old daughter died July 15th of last year and I just didn't feel like doing much of anything for a long time. I am not over it and never will be but the fog has lifted a bit. I have her 2-year-old son about half the time. He spends the other half with his father. I am also helping to homeschool my other three grandchildren since their county still hasn't gone back to the classroom. Busy is better than sitting around staring at the walls. Thank you for asking about me. :wub:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hi Fran and all - I haven't logged into the forum in months. My 28-year-old daughter died July 15th of last year and I just didn't feel like doing much of anything for a long time. I am not over it and never will be but the fog has lifted a bit. I have her 2-year-old son about half the time. He spends the other half with his father. I am also helping to homeschool my other three grandchildren since their county still hasn't gone back to the classroom. Busy is better than sitting around staring at the walls. Thank you for asking about me. :wub:
    I'm so very sorry to hear that :( It's a relief to hear from you and know you aren't sick or worse. Please don't be a stranger but take all the time you need. That's a terrible thing to go through.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009

I’m very sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine losing a child.

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares
    I am so sorry for your loss :nun:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I’m so sorry to hear that. My middle is 28, and I can’t begin to fathom how you can cope. You were on my mind as we were harvesting the citrus, and I realized I hadn’t seen you around. I hope we “see” you around more when you feel up to it. <hugs>

Users who are viewing this thread