Random DIY mixing and More

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
Last night I found a bottle (new) of WF sweet mate. I have no idea why I bought it since I don't use sweeteners in my eliquid. I suppose I'll send it to family members in case they want to sweeten up the aromatherapy products I'm sending to them.

I gave up on Bull city. One item is in stock the other goes out of stock. I really wish they would keep items in stock. I'm wanting to try SSA ice cream vanilla and Flv blackberry and I'm going to wait till they are both in stock. I have a few more flavors I want to try.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
I have MF blackberry, Cap blackberry and RF blackberry jam on toast...

I'm really hoping I don't need FLV too... lol
Its out of stock. They (flavorah.com) claim that Wizard labs has Flavorah (the new flavors) but they don't.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I wanted the blackberry too and want bigger bottles of ice cream. I may price out an order with nomnomz and chefs tonight. There are a few others on my wishlist that I could add to make the order worthwhile.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    I lik two maaak tipoos on perpus and fer da pfun of itt. :lol:

Haha, you can't correct it! :pervy:

I agreen. Bofe of em awt to lern howl ta youse spel chuk.

My spill chicken says spel chuk is inconnect. And you also need to rum all text through a grandma exchecquer so it has a chance to find any err oars.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Try Texas panhandle weather.
    This has happened in my life

Sunny
    Sand storm
    Mud storm
    Thunderstorm
    Hail
    Tornado warnings
    Heavy snow
    Back to Sunny

All in one day

:party:

Been there, done that. :nah:

Sorry but first liar doesn't stand a chance .........:lol:

He ain't lyn'! We say that if you don't like the weather in Texas, just wait 5 minutes. But in the panhandle, make that a minute and a half. :pervy:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Its out of stock. They (flavorah.com) claim that Wizard labs has Flavorah (the new flavors) but they don't.

Thank you... :)

My reference was just concerning "needing" yet another blackberry flavoring though, but I do appreciate the time you took to share information... for real.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    :lol: ooo flavorings has some interesting stuff that I'd love to get my hands on but can't justify the price of them
    including:
    beef
    cheddar
    fried chicken
    garlic
    mashed potatoes
    parmesan
    pork

This list reminds me of the ejuice seller that made flavors like pizza and then recommended they never be vaped indoors as you couldn't get rid of the smell out of your house afterwards. They not only had a warning but a waiver of liability before purchase...

I've steered clear of regular food vapes after seeing that... lol

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2010
    Sydney Australia
    That's about the time I moved on from them too. Ahlusion's Caramel Wild Wood was originally slated as a NET tobacco on their site. It actually placed as one of the top NETs here on the forum. Then Vlad said it was never a NET to begin with.... It was quite disappointing. Caramel Wild Wood was never the same after that.

same thing happened with Smooth Criminal. Smooth Criminal was the highest rating NeT in the responses to the questionnaire for one of our NETTY awards.

Then around the time ahlusion changed its NET recipes to overcome the anticipated tobacco laws including NETs, Ahlusion stopped making their aromatic line as NETs. They were never the same again. I am actually finishing off vaping some of the newer synthetic versions of the aromatic line. They don’t compare at all.

the revelation from the change in ahlusion’s recipes to accommodate the changing laws was that Smooth Criminal was never a NET. For years the NET community praised this juice not knowing it was always a synthetic.

whether or not it was a NET, it was a great juice.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I subscribed to a month of AMC from Amazon Prime. Don’t know about Netflix.

I can do the AMC app on roku since it’s a channel I have on google fiber I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread