Random DIY mixing and More

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
I have a Boston Terrier dog Murphy, that takes every step I do. We have many cats in the neighbourhood that belong to no one but everybody feeds just to keep the mice at bay. I went out the back oor a few minutes ago. Not sure how many but Murphy saw one and took off after him and suddenly there were cats coming out of everywhere, trying to get away. So many that Murphy was completely bewildered . I have not laughed that hard in a long time. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
I have a Boston Terrier dog Murphy, that takes ever step I do. We have many cats in the neighbourhood that belong to no one but everybody feeds just to keep the mice at bay. I went out the back oor a few minutes ago. Not sure howmany but Murphy saw one and took off after him and suddenly there were cats coming out of everywhere, trying to get away. So many that Murphy was completely bewilder . I have not laughed that hard in a long time. :lol::lol::lol:
FUDGE FINGERS
DOOR

Reactions: kas122461

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
KOli9DikQMuizNmCbJEWdA.0muSe5Ckmrv5uQYUV8whr1
Amazon Photos

Murphy

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I just got an email from river supply stating they are having a sale 50 percent off everything till its gone and they will no longer sell diluents, flavorings, supplies, etc. to non businesses. I was disappointed very much so to get this.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
I just got an email from river supply stating they are having a sale 50 percent off everything till its gone and they will no longer sell diluents, flavorings, supplies, etc. to non businesses. I was disappointed very much so to get this.
a bit late to the party....and yeah it's saddening....
it started monday, not much left now...but still some good things and at 50% off + free shipping over $50 :lol:
shhhh I am not buying anymore, I already placed two orders :lol:

Reactions: Butch

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
well I let my guava cheesecake pastry steep for a week....it's toned down some...still a bit too much guava though I think i'll cut that down to .5% next time and see how it goes....it's getting there...has potential but nothing special yet..think i need to up the pastry flavor a bit too.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
don't judge me :lol:
I went back and picked up another 23 flavors from river :lol:
yep yep 500ml of pur cookie coming my way :eek::D
it's the best to me works great in just about everything! and I mean it was only $15.55 so I'm not gonna regret it!
and a 2oz of fa honey because it's good and how am I gonna beat that price...did I need it, no not really but I'm now stocked up on it :p same with inw rhubarb might as well get a 2oz bottle at that price since I like it.
Also picked up some tobacco flavors and mint/menthol just to play around with, at those prices I might as well....while I can no longer sell ejuice, I think I may change my shop over to oneshots (lol not that I really have any customers, just a handful of friends every now and then...it was easier for me to put up a shop and let them do it that way then continue to message me)

ok seriously I'm done now....no more...NO MORE, I DON'T CARE, NO MORE! oh but those OoO flavors are still calling my name :lol:
I like Pur cookie too

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I love my doctor. Each year I get blood and urine done. Poked and prodded. And the one thing I love is they do a chest xray every year. Smoking for 30 years has always worried me so it feels like piece of mind. I also did my colonoscopy when I was 49. Won't be long until I get another one. They are very thorough. A lot of things can be found and fixed to prevent unneeded death. I need to do my mammogram now, and I need to have my OBGYN appointment setup. Always something!
A chest X-ray will not show as much as a low-dose CT Scan. Most insurance companies will approve this if you say you are either 1) short of breath or 2) coughing randomly.This is how both of my lung cancers were found. As long as you have been a 10+ year smoker your hospital is usually promoting these

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
That is so awesome... I adore my fellow turtle lovers. I had to take one of mine in for Xrays the last week to make sure she hasn't held her eggs too long, causing them to calcify.
176982095_253822503091734_5693400168792885551_n.jpg

If you look closely she had four. She laid them on Saturday.

I looked too close and it was only when I attenuated my gaze for something larger, I saw them. They are huge and take up half her insides. She is in her 9th human month of pregnancy !

I have fallen behind on the thread. Did your turtles lay other eggs? Any photos I can show my niece? It’s Mother’s Day next week and I will be seeing her.

Last edited:

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
A chest X-ray will not show as much as a low-dose CT Scan. Most insurance companies will approve this if you say you are either 1) short of breath or 2) coughing randomly.This is how both of my lung cancers were found. As long as you have been a 10+ year smoker your hospital is usually promoting these
I would imagine it would be better. But I have never had a doctor that does chest X-rays as part of an annual checkup. Kinda neat.

Users who are viewing this thread