Random DIY mixing and More

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
yeah.,..I really need to talk to my doc about it because ug, I know i've gotten pretty bad over this past year....but then that involves going in and seeing them :lol:
na after I get my covid vaccine I plan on scheduling several appointments with my doc about several issues

unfortunately painkillers don't work on me so usually they just give me muscle relaxers and other meds to make me loopy

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
The monsters won't able to fit under my bed once I put all that vape gear down there. That's the main reason I'm doing it.

giphy.gif
You are taking the mods from your closet and putting them into storage under the bed.

Great plan but...

Monsters are very smart. They will move to the newly available closet space.

:D

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm puffing on my 1st tank of reversed Cappuccino & bourbon in Frans Irish Cream Coffee and I think this is going to be the mix for me. It needed another day or two to steep, but I ran out of the last batch.

WINNER HERE:thumbs:
    Happy for you :thumbs:

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2010
    Sydney Australia
    I've worked with people like that before and still have one or two that work for our company. The one guy whines that he hasn't had a raise in a while but continues to do the absolute minimum every day. No self motivation at work and never steps up to help any extra but expects to sit back and get paid more.

Wow here I was thinking that only happens at my work ! :)

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    tmi :lol: my plan for sometime today (which I may put off) is to cut my toenails :nah:
    but my back, hip, and knees are hurting a bit too much for me to try and do some sort of acrobatic yoga contortionist poses to try and reach them
    The older I get, the harder that chore becomes.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Yes, for some reason which I don't know why, I had to do the following which I copied from the help desk.

Connect the Device to Escribe and go to Options>User Interface> Manufacturer

Then go to the mod tab, then safety.

Under the option Replay, switch this from Restrict to viable coils to Allow dubious coils.

Don't do it. I put mods in boxes and containers in my basement and almost never go back and get them out to use again. The exception to that rule has been when I get an rda for review then I get out either the aegis squonk or the pulse X. I have a sigelei fuchai squonk but have used it very little.
    I’m afraid to look in the tubs under the bed. A couple years ago when we had the last stock up, I was receiving and then putting it all straight into the tubs. I have nowhere near what you have by any stretch, but enough that I don’t remember what all is there.
    I reorganized the boxes in the closet looking for something. I kept finding the 10 pk boxes of sceptre coils, and extra pods. I swear I don’t remember ordering that many, but there they were tucked in every nook and cranny :facepalm:. I did find the 2 nib Solos that were missing, but not what I originally set out to find.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Yeah, not so much when you have to pay for a five hour class they didn’t get a B in to meet the nursing program requirements.
    My daughter is going through that too. I have paid for labs twice and Algebra twice

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 26, 2013
    MetroWest Boston, MA, USA

For All The Birthday Wishes . . .

The day was spent with one of "My" Best friends searching for a much NEEDED used & affordable vehicle that has ground clearance (Alas No Luck) . . . AND - Then finally ended the day on the inter-coastal having an Absolutely Fabulous Dinner of "Ceviche (App) & Blue Crab & Corn Roasted Grouper (Main Course)" at one of the Very Best Seafood Restaurants around here . . .
    No4CRQR.png

t9QQVHk.jpg

QhJ757Z.jpg

Payback for missing wishing you the best of days... You're making me drool! :drool:
    Wish I was there to celebrate with you.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    oh my gosh... mine came with cheap batteries that didn't work from day 1. I use the power supply. Going to pull those out and toss them. Thanks for the heads up!
    I checked and even though they are cheapo off brand batteries, no leaks. They didn't work because I never removed the plastic safety protector. They work fine (but I will check them often)

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    One of these contraptions looks like it might help some of you in trying to trim your toenails. The Easy Reach Toenail Clipper...
    View attachment 940747
    Amazon has several different styles to choose from.
    https://www.amazon.com/EASY-REACH-4MM-TOENAIL-CLIPPER/dp/B07HLYWSF2/

ETA: It has good reviews. :)
    :lol: my nails would break that thing :lol:
    I have really thick strong nails that grow quickly (it's the only good gene in my body, hair and nails...everything else is down the toilet)...ug it's nice for my fingers but not so much for my toes :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread