Random DIY mixing and More

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Good grief. She should get a movie out of that. A horror movie.

Naw, there are already to many CSI type TV shows as it is. I haven't read or asked about her research proposal, so I don't know yet exactly what she's doing.

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    ok am I doing this right....
    according to this post: How much Nic base to last a year if vaping

so I vape about 25mls a day at 1.5mg
    25x1.5=37.5x365=13,687.5 (that's how much mls I need a year)

I have 1L of 250mg in my freezer so 250x1000= 250,000
    so then 250000/13687.5=18.26
    so then I should have enough nic to last me 18 years???

trying to debate if I need to buy some more nic just in case or not

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    ok am I doing this right....
    according to this post: How much Nic base to last a year if vaping

so I vape about 25mls a day at 1.5mg
    25x1.5=37.5x365=13,687.5 (that's how much mls I need a year)

I have 1L of 250mg in my freezer so 250x1000= 250,000
    so then 250000/13687.5=18.26
    so then I should have enough nic to last me 18 years???

trying to debate if I need to buy some more nic just in case or not

Your math jives with the vapocalypse calculator. Whether or not you need more nic depends on if you plan on A) quiting vaping, B) going to zero nic, or C) dying in the next 18 years. If the answer is none of the above, then you need more nic.

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    I found some 250mg salt nic in vg but they only have it in gallon size left
    not sure I really want to pay $470 but then I mean, I would be set on nic for the rest of my life (baring that I don't live more than 70 more years :lol: )
    [edit oh wait that would the 70 + 18 (from my freezer) and then the + 3 years (for the bottle I'm currently using) so I mean I really doubt I'd live for another 90 some years]

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    not sure I really want to pay $470 but then I mean, I would be set on nic for the rest of my life (baring that I don't live more than 70 more years :lol: )
    [edit oh wait that would the 70 + 18 (from my freezer) and then the + 3 years (for the bottle I'm currently using) so I mean I really doubt I'd live for another 90 some years]
    $470? Wow. He much was it 6 months ago?

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    This toenail conversation is so ironic!
    I hate to admit it but I always keep my fingernails trimmed. Ironically, I put off trimming my toenails until they are totally out of control (my son started the joke... nine inch nails... it's the name of a band) I guess it's like "out of sight, out of mind". I have nice feet and toes but get embarrassed when I'm barefoot and someone sees my toenails.
    Side story: when I was five years old, I was catching bees with a glass mayo jar with a metal lid. Dropped it on my toe... glass didn't break because it landed at an angle on the metal lid... right in the middle of my big toenail. So... the nail split and one side died off. A new nail grew under it. Now I have this really unique big toenail... double layer on half, single layer on half. Looks really cool and I get to tell this crazy story when I show it to people (I'm proud of my freak toenail) That was 55 years ago.

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    $470? Wow. He much was it 6 months ago?
    honestly, about the same price
    I paid $116.24 for my 1L of 250mg salt nic from river on sale back in september

salt nic is more expensive than regular nic :nah: like about twice the price

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Roundup will spread in the soil. I’ll spray a tiny line around my fence and A/C unit and it spreads.
    I don't believe that's true (I was a professional landscaper for years) It has to get on the green parts of plants but... the mist gets blown by the wind (even the slightest breeze) and can get everywhere. My story isn't about roundup (besides this all happened in less than a hour) it's about covering plants with plastic in heat and full sun. I may be wrong so didn't mean to start a debate.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain

I'd offer to split it with you but can't afford to right now... maybe someone else will come along that may like to...

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    hm didn't know that, I mean 250 would really be the highest I'd go anyways...anything more than that would be too unsafe to be playing around with....
    I'll go remove the link from my post...that was just a wtf moment like this can't be for real

I mean yeah I know there are higher mgs of nic but that stuff is more for labs not consumer use

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    hm didn't know that, I mean 250 would really be the highest I'd go anyways...anything more than that would be too unsafe to be playing around with....
    I'll go remove the link from my post...that was just a ... moment like this can't be for real

I mean yeah I know there are higher mgs of nic but that stuff is more for labs not consumer use

I've never seen anyone get called for discussing 250mg/ml before. We were referring to your earlier post about the Chinese nic.

Users who are viewing this thread