FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    UPDATE:

The Car saga . . . Well couldn't find anyone to get a jump start from, so of course waited until EARLY this morning to call tow company . . . An hour later the tow man showed up and asked what was wrong - Long Story Short - he got in car and the car started right up . . . :facepalm:

Both embarrassed :blush: and ...... at the same time . . . :-x

Thankfully, no charge - gave the man a tip anyway . . . :thumb:

Anyway car at mechanics - says he can't check starter unless it is not working (don't understand that, then again I am not the mechanic) - asked him to go over car anyway and double check battery, check fluids, also see if anything else was wrong. Hopefully I get car back this afternoon - NEED to go food shopping - and go to doctors appointment tomorrow afternoon . . . We'll see . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Ouch, that is embarrassing. Hoping they can find the reason for your troubles.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Good morning random folks :) Have you any plans today?
    Housework, and read the last pages here. No way to catch up, which appears to be a positive thing for once. Did I miss any killer recipes over the weekend?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Housework, and read the last pages here. No way to catch up, which appears to be a positive thing for once. Did I miss any killer recipes over the weekend?
    BTW, good to have you back :wub:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    BTW, good to have you back :wub:
    Ty. Things have finally quieted down here. It’s nice to have time to sit and catch up here. I need to remix my ic cone. I used crisp waffle. I guess I was distracted when I mixed. I’ve got to bin the bottle before it happens again :facepalm:.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Ty. Things have finally quieted down here. It’s nice to have time to sit and catch up here. I need to remix my ic cone. I used crisp waffle. I guess I was distracted when I mixed. I’ve got to bin the bottle before it happens again :facepalm:.
    Oh, yes. Quite different from Crispy Wafer.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Oh, yes. Quite different from Crispy Wafer.
    VERY lol. I was going to try and salvage the mix, but it’s 30 ml. I don’t think there’s a way to drown out the waffle. I’m going to have to toss it. Serves me right for not tossing the crispy waffle when you said you were.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    VERY lol. I was going to try and salvage the mix, but it’s 30 ml. I don’t think there’s a way to drown out the waffle. I’m going to have to toss it. Serves me right for not tossing the crispy waffle when you said you were.
    Yeah, I didn’t like it at all and there’s not many I toss because I piff. I couldn’t bring myself to pass that on.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 8, 2010
    Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
    A curiosity-- my voice goes way up in pitch when my VNS fires. I sound like a cartoon character. It's still better than before, I didn't have a voice at all when the device fired.
    There's good jobs for that if you can do it on cue...like cartoon voice acting. :D :lol:
    You need to get that button/magnet thing worked out. ;)

Reactions: Territoo

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    There's good jobs for that if you can do it on cue...like cartoon voice acting. :D :lol:
    You need to get that button/magnet thing worked out. ;)

Trouble is I can't turn it on on cue, I can only turn it off if it happens to fire at an inopportune moment. There goes my showbiz dreams. :(

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    I am up tonight for tornado watch... The sirens nearby have went off.. Our youngest just woke up scared. The next 45 minutes are concerning.
    I was up for that last night also. Things turned out ok, nothing hit us too hard. Broke some tomato plant stems, but I can live with that.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Anyway car at mechanics - says he can't check starter unless it is not working (don't understand that, then again I am not the mechanic) - asked him to go over car anyway and double check battery, check fluids, also see if anything else was wrong. Hopefully I get car back this afternoon - NEED to go food shopping - and go to doctors appointment tomorrow afternoon . . . We'll see . . . Just Sayin' . . .

No, not a lot can be done to check a starter other than see if it spins up. The most common issue there is actually the solenoid, which switches the high current needed by the starter. But good to have the rig gone through before any sort of winter sets in. Or you need to move to higher ground. :facepalm:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Still vegging out here. I almost fell asleep but just couldn’t. I looked at a couple recipes but didn’t find the motivation to mix any.
    Don’t blame you. You must be tired.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Starting new 6 flavor rotation, all have steeped for 5 weeks.
    apple filling/crispy wafer---blueberry dream---butter pecan pie---frozen custard---pina colada---aged bourbon cream
    Can we see the Frozen Custard and ABC recipes?

Users who are viewing this thread