Random DIY mixing and More

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I love the stuff.
That is wonderful. Gosh, why haven't you ever told us?
AnimatedDogLaughing.gif

You know I'm just sort of kidding!

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I was and am a fan of Ikenvape cartos. Good to see you, Anthony :) Hopefully you won’t be a stranger here.

Oh they were good too. I think I still have some of those lying around too. Might sell them as a rare collectors piece for $100 each lol

Reactions: Chiisaiinu

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Oh they were good too. I think I still have some of those lying around too. Might sell them as a rare collectors piece for $100 each lol
    Lol, if they were worth that much I’d be rich.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2010
    Sydney Australia
    [QUOTE="hi

Cloning a favorite liquid that was no longer available due to a business shutting down was the reason I started trying mixing. I'm glad I did now but have also had many failed mixes. I think that our memory of how good something was in the past and the reality of how good it really was often doesn't quite match up.[/QUOTE]

Me too. When I learnt that commercial vendors were using readily available concentrates, I was hooked. All I wanted to do was clone.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    @ShowMeTwice IF you like the Cap. Shortbread solo I need you to mix my Raspberry Oats Shortbread, for diy science of course. I’m finding the yummy doesn’t stand up to all flavors as well.
    Why yes, if I like CAP shortbread I would be happy to mix your Raspberry Oats Shortbread and report back. :thumb:

For DIY science I'll do nearly anything (within reason). :D :lol:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I never really enjoyed retail juices so I didn't get to cloning mixes except for one. Because I didn't much care for retail juices I began DIY about a month into vaping.

I was happy with the results I got cloning Ben Jonson's Apogee. It was one of my wife's favorite juices.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    DIY failures??? Oh yeah. Many. I recently aborted a couple. They were not very good despite attempts to fix them. But failures are good, I learn from them. My Pop's taught me at a young age to embrace failure in life. Success usually comes as a result of past failures. They're just opposite sides of the same coin. :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I just finished mowing. It’s still 88 outside. The dog would like a walk but I’m not feeling it tonight. Besides, she doesn’t do well with the heat.
    Too hot for you and the dog too.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I finished the diamond painting for my nephew's fiancée. I just put the clearcoat on it and it has to dry overnight. Tomorrow I frame it and wrap it and it's ready to go. I'm getting ready to start another one. This one will be for my brother and SIL housewarming. It's a custom one I had made with a blonde cocker spaniel (like their dog) with the name they gave their new place, Crazy Bark, and Est. 2022.

Users who are viewing this thread