Random DIY mixing and More

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
What is it?
It's a Krönig mods (Sweden) KrönigBox mech squonker. They shipped it Monday via DHL and it arrived this morning.
IMG_0892cr.jpg
I have my FLVR RDA on it and one of my vanilla mixes in the bottle. I am very impressed with the overall quality of this mod. And it hits nice and hard.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It's a Krönig Mods (Sweden) KrönigBox mech squonker. They shipped it Monday via DHL and it arrived this morning.
    View attachment 974861
    I have my FLVR RDA on it and one of my vanilla mixes in the bottle. I am very impressed with the overall quality of this mod. And it hits nice and hard.
    Can’t accuse it of being pretty but it doesn’t need to be,

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2010
    Sydney Australia
    I wish you luck staying at 100. I started with a small cardboard box and maybe 10-20. I now have nine storage cases almost full plus more overflow of large bottles.
    How long do concentrates last? I purchased about 100 12 months ago and have barely
    Put a dent in them. I’m concerned they will all go off. I keep them in a cool dry dark place.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    How long do concentrates last? I purchased about 100 12 months ago and have barely
    Put a dent in them. I’m concerned they will all go off. I keep them in a cool dry dark place.
    If you have them in a cool dry dark place I wouldn’t be worried. I have many much older than yours and all I use are fine.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

I’ve had some for a few years at least. I’ve heard that they might weaken over time but don’t think they go bad.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I have 10ml of Nut Muffin mixed. That sounds like a candidate for the dripper. I dripped for awhile with the Kumo RDTA but never used an actual dripper.
    I hope you enjoy your dripper with Nut Muffin.

Nut muffin was sold out when I last made a flavor purchase. It's one I'd like to get.

Oh well, no biggie, there will always be a next flavor order.
    And a next... and a next. :lol: :lol:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I hope you enjoy your dripper with Nut Muffin.

Nut muffin was sold out when I last made a flavor purchase. It's one I'd like to get.

Oh well, no biggie, there will always be a next flavor order.
    And a next... and a next. :lol: :lol:
    Probably try the dripper tomorrow. Can’t do things fast :lol: I’ll report how much I like the Nut Muffin.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 20, 2018
    @hittman, you got any Sensis kits you want to part with? I haven't heard anything back from innokin about any possible fix for mine.
    Hi @Territoo, thank you so much for pointing out the problem and we've dm you for detailed info, please kindly check, thank you so much for your supportive.

Users who are viewing this thread