Maine, USA

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I'm back from my doctor's appointment and errands. The maintenance men were here when I got home, but they're gone now. I'm glad, because I couldn't vape while they were here. There's no smoking allowed in my place, but nothing said about vaping. I didn't want to push my luck. I got my toilet and my kitchen drawer fixed.

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Well, I went to the foot doctor and then went to pick up my new shotgun, only to pay $80 background check fee and transfer fee but I had to leave without it as background checks are taking 2-5 days to come back. This is the first time since I moved to NV in '03 that I didn't leave with a gun I had bought. Oh well too hot to go shooting - my truck said 106 and next week is supposed to be worse!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well, I went to the foot doctor and then went to pick up my new shotgun, only to pay $80 background check fee and transfer fee but I had to leave without it as background checks are taking 2-5 days to come back. This is the first time since I moved to NV in '03 that I didn't leave with a gun I had bought. Oh well too hot to go shooting - my truck said 106 and next week is supposed to be worse!
    Way too hot to be out in it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm back from my doctor's appointment and errands. The maintenance men were here when I got home, but they're gone now. I'm glad, because I couldn't vape while they were here. There's no smoking allowed in my place, but nothing said about vaping. I didn't want to push my luck. I got my toilet and my kitchen drawer fixed.
    Glad you finally got that done.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Yup, working in the hot and humid always calls for a shower.

We usually only get ants in the spring but this year we’re getting them more. I got some heavy duty ant and termite spray and did around the whole outside of the house.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    My procrastination skills have advanced. My plan was to watch one episode of Stranger Things then work on the next review. Instead I just finished another episode.
    We're watching that along with What If....both good!!

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning. I got a reply from Sourcemore and was very surprised that they have offered to reship my order for a blue Thelema solo. Usually you have to fight tooth and nail to get them to do something besides ask you to wait when an order is messed up. I think the shipping company lost it. It hasn’t updated in three weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread