Random DIY mixing and More

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Morning all, the 49ers won so all is right with the world lol. Coffee and vape are my plans, maybe a little gaming on my laptop.
Doesn't the laptop seem a little tame after the big TV?

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
How about a Christmas cookie tin with fresh baked chocolate chip cookies? That's what I used to give my brother. One year I decorated a plain white tin with his high school mascot and personalized it with his name and jersey number. You could get a tin with their favorite sports team.
Thanks for the suggestion. I bring my "famous" cookies and fudge every year for everyone. Ultimately I decided to go with OBDII auto code readers for my brothers. I'm sure they will like it and they were a great deal with cyber monday sales. Now I'm down to my nephew. He's the hardest! Any ideas for a 20-something gay vegan man who wears designer clothes? No I will not be buying clothes for him...out of my budget for sure. I've shopped a lot for my Mom today as well. I still need to pick up more gifts for my son. I can't wait for the shopping to be over so then I can try to enjoy the holiday.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Thanks for the suggestion. I bring my "famous" cookies and fudge every year for everyone. Ultimately I decided to go with OBDII auto code readers for my brothers. I'm sure they will like it and they were a great deal with cyber monday sales. Now I'm down to my nephew. He's the hardest! Any ideas for a 20-something gay vegan man who wears designer clothes? No I will not be buying clothes for him...out of my budget for sure. I've shopped a lot for my Mom today as well. I still need to pick up more gifts for my son. I can't wait for the shopping to be over so then I can try to enjoy the holiday.
    Gas card?

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Gas card?
    He have any hobbies?
    I see him twice a year now that he’s grown and lives a bit away from us so I have no clue about hobbies. I don’t like giving cards when everyone else is slinging wrapping paper opening their gifts. Mom usually gives everyone a card. I decided on a pair of sunglasses for him. I don’t really care if he likes them or not. It’ll be a gift he can open.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Any ideas for a 20-something gay vegan man who wears designer clothes?

A "Naked" waiter (that he can unwrap) to serve him a salad for dinner . . . Well then there is also dessert too . . . I'd post a real life pic, but for sure I'd be "Moved On" . . . . Just Sayin' . . . . :facepalm:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    Now I'm down to my nephew. He's the hardest! Any ideas for a 20-something gay vegan man who wears designer clothes? No I will not be buying clothes for him...out of my budget for sure.
    Showed my youngest daughter your post... she laughed and said "duh... do a google search for"...

what to buy a young gay for christmas

We looked at all the items in the first link.

She also said to add this for you............. "tell her I said, good luck!!!"

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I see him twice a year now that he’s grown and lives a bit away from us so I have no clue about hobbies. I don’t like giving cards when everyone else is slinging wrapping paper opening their gifts. Mom usually gives everyone a card. I decided on a pair of sunglasses for him. I don’t really care if he likes them or not. It’ll be a gift he can open.
    I get gift card boxes so that doesn’t happen.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    A "Naked" waiter (that he can unwrap) to serve him a salad for dinner . . . Well then there is also dessert too . . . I'd post a real life pic, but for sure I'd be "Moved On" . . . . Just Sayin' . . . . :facepalm:
    Too funny! He actually is a waiter! :lol:

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Showed my youngest daughter your post... she laughed and said "duh... do a google search for"...

what to buy a young gay for christmas

We looked at all the items in the first link.

She also said to add this for you............. "tell her I said, good luck!!!"
    I’ve been googling for weeks! Between the whiskey/grill/socks/etc selections I gave up!

I just purchased him some sunglasses from Knockaround that I think he will like. I’m done with family so now I need to focus on my son.

Tell her thanks for the help!

I needed some laughs…we are still in a funk.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I managed to finish shopping for my wife without going to a single store. Just have to wait for the rest of the packages to arrive. I’ve become a lazy shopper.
    My shopping gets done 99.9% online.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    My shopping gets done 99.9% online.
    I used to like taking the kids to shop at different stores for presents for my wife but since both are out of the house I could care less about shopping in person. I can get everything online and probably save some money by not shopping in stores.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I managed to finish shopping for my wife without going to a single store. Just have to wait for the rest of the packages to arrive. I’ve become a lazy shopper.

You and everyone else, as I'm discovering with this new job. I've worked 3 days now and there are houses that I've delivered to on all 3 days.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    You and everyone else, as I'm discovering with this new job. I've worked 3 days now and there are houses that I've delivered to on all 3 days.
    Between Xmas presents and 15 or so review samples, I’ll bet my mailman hates me.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers.

Current plan is to see if we're going to get snow. Said to be on its way, but, well, it's weather.

So, likely indoor tasks for the day.

1669733076252.png

Users who are viewing this thread