Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Two recipes written. I’ll mix Monday if I can get another 1 or 2 recipes. I should take a couple mixes out to vape next. It will take more to fill the divider but that’s ok. It hasen’t been full for awhile.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good Day Mixers, 50 here in Fabulous Vegas! I am getting excited for the football games this weekend as both should be great games but obviously, I'm more interested in SF at Philly. One way or the other it should be epic!
    Bengals finally get it this year.... Superbowl Bengals 31-21 over the Eagles. San Fran's weakness, their secondary will be exposed this week.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014

Good morning, random folks. I had to get up early to take part 2 of my bowel prep. Not a nice way to start the day, but I'll get a short nap when they do the colonoscopy. Then that's done for another 5 years.
    I flunked my test 3 weeks ago, bad polyp, along with something I have to go in for surgery for next Wednesday. That effort will be sent off to pathology and will let me know what the &%&$ I need to do next. In terms of the prep for the colonoscopy, I just pretend I am a contestant on Fear Factor... #winning

Edited to add: that morning routine for a colonoscopy had me shooting prayers to the Porcelain God (aka toilet).

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    Curious, can I see the steamer and cheesecake?
    Vanilla milk steamer-cinnamon danish swirl cap 1.5%-vanilla cream extra wf 1.5%-vanilla milk froth cap 4% (recipe called for .25% sweetener, I left it out).

Chocolate cheesecake-yes we cheesecake inw 2.5%-vanilla cream extra wf 1.25%-fluffy white cake wf 2.5%-graham cracker clear tfa 1.5%-crumble topping sc wf 1%-dark chocolate vt 1%.

Not my recipes, tweeked with flavors on hand and to my taste.

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Bengals finally get it this year.... Superbowl Bengals 31-21 over the Eagles. San Fran's weakness, their secondary will be exposed this week.
    That's ok Bud, everyone has underestimated the 49ers all year. Not saying they're going to win but I think it'll be a hell of a game. You may be right about the Bengals, I hope they beat KC.

I'm playing Skyrim again, this time as a Mage. never done it before but I'm level 56 now and pretty strong.

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    I flunked my test 3 weeks ago, bad polyp, along with something I have to go in for surgery for next Wednesday. That effort will be sent off to pathology and will let me know what the &%&$ I need to do next. In terms of the prep for the colonoscopy, I just pretend I am a contestant on Fear Factor... #winning

Edited to add: that morning routine for a colonoscopy had me shooting prayers to the Porcelain God (aka toilet).
    I had a large polyp removed 25 years ago. They removed one foot of my colon.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Vanilla milk steamer-cinnamon danish swirl cap 1.5%-vanilla cream extra wf 1.5%-vanilla milk froth cap 4% (recipe called for .25% sweetener, I left it out).

Chocolate cheesecake-yes we cheesecake inw 2.5%-vanilla cream extra wf 1.25%-fluffy white cake wf 2.5%-graham cracker clear tfa 1.5%-crumble topping sc wf 1%-dark chocolate vt 1%.

Not my recipes, tweeked with flavors on hand and to my taste.
    That cheesecake sounds good. Inw cheesecake is one of my favorites.

That's ok Bud, everyone has underestimated the 49ers all year. Not saying they're going to win but I think it'll be a hell of a game. You may be right about the Bengals, I hope they beat KC.

I'm playing Skyrim again, this time as a Mage. never done it before but I'm level 56 now and pretty strong.
    That's about enough of that crap about KC getting beat by the Bengals!:greengrin: Actually, I saw on the news that the Bengals are the favorites but I sure hope Mahomes has one more rabbit left in that hat.

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    That cheesecake sounds good. Inw cheesecake is one of my favorites.

That's about enough of that crap about KC getting beat by the Bengals!:greengrin: Actually, I saw on the news that the Bengals are the favorites but I sure hope Mahomes has one more rabbit left in that hat.
    Mahomes(healthy I hope) vs Burrow, should be a good one.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas

I'll keep you in my prayers. :nun: My father had colon cancer. He lived about 5-6 years after the diagnosis. It's not a pretty disease. I have colon cancer on both sides of my family, as my maternal aunt has it now. Fortunately, most of the time, these biopsies come back benign. Only 10% are positive.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas

I expect Mahomes will be fine. He's been at practice.

On Thursday, Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes logged his second straight full practice ahead of Sunday’s AFC Championship matchup against the Cincinnati Bengals. It's a very good sign for Mahomes, who suffered a high-ankle sprain in his right leg during the Chiefs' Divisional Round win over the Jacksonville Jaguars on Saturday.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    At Uncle's request, I'm posting this quick update about him:
    He's still dealing with Covid, but seems to be somewhat better than he was Monday. He's been sleeping a lot and has still been getting his dialysis treatments. Said he'd post himself when he's better able to.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    At Uncle's request, I'm posting this quick update about him:
    He's still dealing with Covid, but seems to be somewhat better than he was Monday. He's been sleeping a lot and has still been getting his dialysis treatments. Said he'd post himself when he's better able to.
    Thanks again, JC.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

:)
    Not my recipes, tweeked with flavors on hand and to my taste.:)
    Thank you much.

Users who are viewing this thread