Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning. Evidently there was a bad storm that rolled through after I went to bed. My neighbor has a big branch down in his yard and the recycling bins got blown over so there’s junk all over my yard.
    Good morning, hitt. :) The junk all over your yard sucks.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers.

Between fronts for now, so, yep, yard work. Some weed whacking is due...

1716212694849.png

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    The weather says 81 for today. It's got aways to go to get there.

We're supposed to get to 90, which we did yesterday. It's now summer. I've been in t-shirt and shorts for weeks now. Right now, it's 81 and sunny. I did my walk at the park this morning, 2 miles. Five short laps makes the 2 miles. Tomorrow I'll figure out how much the long lap adds.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    We're supposed to get to 90, which we did yesterday. It's now summer. I've been in t-shirt and shorts for weeks now. Right now, it's 81 and sunny. I did my walk at the park this morning, 2 miles. Five short laps makes the 2 miles. Tomorrow I'll figure out how much the long lap adds.
    Glad you where able to get out in the morning while cooler. I'm more than happy with a mile or mile and a half. I only walk to keep my bp down. It works quite well at that.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Glad you where able to get out in the morning while cooler. I'm more than happy with a mile or mile and a half. I only walk to keep my bp down. It works quite well at that.

I walk mainly to condition myself for my upcoming trip and for weight loss. It does help my blood pressure too.

Users who are viewing this thread