Random DIY mixing and More

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Good afternoon random folks. It's funny how a storm can be bad and 20 miles away be hardly anything at all. The storm last night that was on the wimpy side at my place created severe tornadoes elsewhere in the county. My nephew was camping at Lake Ray Roberts with his wife and baby, but couldn't fall asleep, so he heard the park rangers driving through telling people to take shelter. He and his family took shelter in one of the restrooms at the lake and were just fine, but some of their camping gear was blown away. The marina there and a nearby travel center were hit hard, unofficially an EF3.

I had an average day at work, marred by the fact that the van I had already loaded all my packages in had a missing inside door handle and I got trapped inside. A coworker rigged up a way to open the door with pliers, so I didn't have to reload everything into one of the unairconditioned LLV trucks. That would have cost me an extra 30 minutes and been highly uncomfortable.

Kat56

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    SC
    Good afternoon random folks. It's funny how a storm can be bad and 20 miles away be hardly anything at all. The storm last night that was on the wimpy side at my place created severe tornadoes elsewhere in the county. My nephew was camping at Lake Ray Roberts with his wife and baby, but couldn't fall asleep, so he heard the park rangers driving through telling people to take shelter. He and his family took shelter in one of the restrooms at the lake and were just fine, but some of their camping gear was blown away. The marina there and a nearby travel center were hit hard, unofficially an EF3.

I had an average day at work, marred by the fact that the van I had already loaded all my packages in had a missing inside door handle and I got trapped inside. A coworker rigged up a way to open the door with pliers, so I didn't have to reload everything into one of the unairconditioned LLV trucks. That would have cost me an extra 30 minutes and been highly uncomfortable.
    So glad a coworker was there to get you out! :banana:

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I’m not going to buy it. I might reconsider if it wasn’t a mech.
    I've purchased from the classifieds a few times but I would only ever buy from a member that's been here for a while and isn't here just to buy and sell gear!

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I've purchased from the classifieds a few times but I would only ever buy from a member that's been here for a while and isn't here just to buy and sell gear!
    I noticed that the person’s only posts were in the classifieds. Made me think twice.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I did go install the kitchen faucet for my MiL today. I noticed while I was there that there was some trim pieces loose so ran back home and got my cordless Brad nailer. It was kind of funny they started finding other pieces loose for me to nail.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I did go install the kitchen faucet for my MiL today. I noticed while I was there that there was some trim pieces loose so ran back home and got my cordless Brad nailer. It was kind of funny they started finding other pieces loose for me to nail.
    Nice of you to do but too bad you had to run home for your nailer.

Reactions: hittman

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I really need to look through my screenshots and see if I can come up with some ideas for new mixes. Lately I’ve been using a lot of mango. Time to switch it up some.
    I’m sure you can come up with a couple good ideas,

Reactions: hittman

Users who are viewing this thread