Rdas

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It really depends on what you are looking for. I don't know that there is some sort of set of "advanced" rda other than I find dual coil RDAs a bit more difficult to coil, due to a variety of factors, including getting the coils balanced, and/or well placed, and dual coils halving my resistance. But honestly, advanced vapers know how to create the best build, for them, that works well and provides the type of vaper they want. I have a fine motor tremor and am not looking for huge clouds or any other things that you might be looking for, etc.

Also, everyone's preferences, budget and etc. are different. Advanced vapors are good at knowing what wire types and builds they like, what wicking, and how to achieve the type of vape they are looking for. There isn't really an advanced "RDA" although sure, some are more complicated than others.

But really, advanced vapors use all their building, calculating and wicking skills to achieve the best performance out of their RDAs, and that can be highly subjective and includes a working knowledge of steam-engine.org to calculate out their builds and heat-flux to achieve the type of resistance and vapor that they want. These are all skills learned over time, slowly and with practice.

There are certainly phenomenal RDAs out there of all types, but the best advanced vapers spend a lot of time and effort into making their builds right "for them." You could have the "best" RDA in the world and if you don't understand why and how you want to build it, it can wind up seeming pretty useless.

There are vapors that have honed their skills over a long time. There is no "magic advanced" RDA that's going to make your vape 'the best" in fact I think you are asking the question a bit backwards.

Find some folks who seem to vape in the style that you want, and ask them their preferences, including their build and wire preferences-- that is how you get an "experienced" sort of vape.

Anna

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
It really depends on what you are looking for. I don't know that there is some sort of set of "advanced" RDA other than I find dual coil RDAs a bit more difficult to coil, due to a variety of factors, including getting the coils balanced, and/or well placed, and dual coils halving my resistance. But honestly, advanced vapers know how to create the best build, for them, that works well and provides the type of vaper they want. I have a fine motor tremor and am not looking for huge clouds or any other things that you might be looking for, etc.

Also, everyone's preferences, budget and etc. are different. Advanced vapors are good at knowing what wire types and builds they like, what wicking, and how to achieve the type of vape they are looking for. There isn't really an advanced "RDA" although sure, some are more complicated than others.

But really, advanced vapors use all their building, calculating and wicking skills to achieve the best performance out of their RDAs, and that can be highly subjective and includes a working knowledge of steam-engine.org to calculate out their builds and heat-flux to achieve the type of resistance and vapor that they want. These are all skills learned over time, slowly and with practice.

There are certainly phenomenal RDAs out there of all types, but the best advanced vapers spend a lot of time and effort into making their builds right "for them." You could have the "best" RDA in the world and if you don't understand why and how you want to build it, it can wind up seeming pretty useless.

There are vapors that have honed their skills over a long time. There is no "magic advanced" RDA that's going to make your vape 'the best" in fact I think you are asking the question a bit backwards.

Find some folks who seem to vape in the style that you want, and ask them their preferences, including their build and wire preferences-- that is how you get an "experienced" sort of vape.

Anna
I really like the Layercake. Its the Cosmonaut2 by District 5fve. But everyone else on here says it sucks. U cant beat the flavor. I used the Cosmonaut before that.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I really like the Layercake. Its the Cosmonaut2 by District 5fve. But everyone else on here says it sucks. U cant beat the flavor. I used the Cosmonaut before that.
If you like it and it works for you , that's all that really matters.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Dood, you need a less easily influenced personality. YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN YOUR LIFE, not everyone else.

If you can't absorb that statement, at least make your ease of influence useful. I need you to go rob me a bank, and not get me caught. You can find instructions and help on the forum: "Annaneedsmetorobabankforher.com."

Anna

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
None of us are looking down at your choice of RDA. Some will love it, some will hate it, and some will comment (good or bad) even if they have not used it. This is how it works. The RDA I use a lot of people dislike, but that didn't stop me from buying 5 and placing them on my squonk mods.

If you like it, who cares if Billy-Bob Joe Jackson on the internet even has an opinion.

flavourchaser

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2018
None of us are looking down at your choice of RDA. Some will love it, some will hate it, and some will comment (good or bad) even if they have not used it. This is how it works. The RDA I use a lot of people dislike, but that didn't stop me from buying 5 and placing them on my squonk mods.

If you like it, who cares if Billy-Bob Joe Jackson on the internet even has an opinion.

+1 on this. To the OP, I have several Berserker RDA, some people say it's fugly or it's crap, personally I love it because of how it vapes and the cheap price i paid, it could be a clone. But I Don't worry about what people think.

If you love Layercake, stick with it. If it works well, all the power to you.

Last edited:

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
Human beings are complex and individual in their preferences, RDAs all have their own unique characteristics. The fact is that you will have to buy quite a few and be prepared to experiment with different builds on each one to fine tune the experience that you want from it.

You can help yourself to get in the right ballpark by asking yourself some basic questions -

1. Do you like MTL or DTL?
2. If you like DTL then is flavour important or massive clouds.
3. Do you want to use round wire or large exotic coils?

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
We only like people who like the original Goon and the old Marquis.

Don't listen to him. Don't buy those. Also, don't rob me a bank.

It sounded to me like you were getting results you really liked on your batteries thread and it was in a safe zone. That is ALL that matters, to be honest. If you're happy with your equipment, you are using it safely, and enjoying it and not smoking, well, you are in the place that it takes MANY vapers YEARS to achieve.

I totally get that you are looking for a great vape, and the feedback of others can be useful. But really, it's okay to just sit back, relax, and enjoy your vape for a bit.

I quit on a Nautilus 2 tank. It's far from "the best atomizer of all time" but I managed to quit smoking on it, so I will NEVER knock it to anyone. Just relax a bit, and if you start getting bored, that might be the time to look at new atomizers, but go with what appeals "to you," not necessarily the latest greatest or most "beloved" atomizer, even, necessarily because your tastes are individual TO YOU.

It's okay to take a deep breath and long inhales on your vape equipment that you have worked hard to set up and asked a lot of questions about to make safe. It really, truly is. This is the point at which you should be PROUD of yourself for hanging in there, not worried about liking an atomizer that you genuinely LIKE. Etc.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I am guessing that domain name is not taken and I am guessing that taking it would not be a good idea. LOL. A lot of credentialing packets require you to like, disclose your webpages. I am thinking that would not be something I'd like to disclose. Hehehe. Also, you know, the gov'ment and their nosy selves.

I barely EVER hear of bank robberies anymore. IDK if the technology is too good or what, but dang, that was a fun stage of history and also robbing the mailman. That's probably still achievable today, but what to do with all the junk mail? Etc.

Anna

Reactions: madstabber

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
I am guessing that domain name is not taken and I am guessing that taking it would not be a good idea. LOL. A lot of credentialing packets require you to like, disclose your webpages. I am thinking that would not be something I'd like to disclose. Hehehe. Also, you know, the gov'ment and their nosy selves.

I barely EVER hear of bank robberies anymore. IDK if the technology is too good or what, but dang, that was a fun stage of history and also robbing the mailman. That's probably still achievable today, but what to do with all the junk mail? Etc.

Anna

You bad, girl. :D

Good luck. :)

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave

Anna
They put the damn exploding packs in the bag with the $ on it ruining the whole robbery. Armored truck robbery is where it’s at. Lots of loot, no exploding paint packs, and the location is a variable that when used correctly can increase the chances of success. Two guys with guns to deal with can scare some away but with proper planning no one needs to get hurt. I’ve given it some thought but my freedom is priceless so no amount of cashish can persuade me to act on my day dream. Anyway clones rule, authentic mods and toppers are to expensive. As long as it’s a simple design, give me the clone every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread