Last Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
Nothing lasts forever. The o rings will eventually go for example, but multiple years is normal. With glass replacement on breakage it is also true for rdta and rtas
But u can replace orings. Thats why I like rdas u can drip from the top. Ur not constantly pulling off the body to juice. The Cosmonaut o rings barely get wear and tear. But I have plenty orings so Im not worried about orings.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
But u can replace orings. Thats why I like rdas u can drip from the top. Ur not constantly pulling off the body to juice. The Cosmonaut o rings barely get wear and tear. But I have plenty orings so Im not worried about orings.
The thing I like about the Kennedy is u can order spare parts off their website. Theyre the only company that does that.

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
Most hardware stores have calipers and will have replacement parts such as screws. The insulators I'm not sure how easy it is to replace.
The Kennedy comes with stardard hex grub screws. I bought a bunch of extras at Ramseys. They fit perfect cause I stripped one and had to get some. Now I have an allen screw driver. I wont strip them now. The little allen keys will stip them easy.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
The Kennedy comes with stardard hex grub screws. I bought a bunch of extras at Ramseys. They fit perfect cause I stripped one and had to get some. Now I have an allen screw driver. I wont strip them now. The little allen keys will stip them easy.
a set of Wiha allen drivers from Amazon is a good investment. Quality tools and they're reasonably priced. If you really want nice ones, Hudy is an option, but they're very expensive.

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
a set of Wiha allen drivers from Amazon is a good investment. Quality tools and they're reasonably priced. If you really want nice ones, Hudy is an option, but they're very expensive.
All my tools r expensive. I wont buy cheap tools. If ur going to do a job right u need good tools. That applies to anything not just vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread