Status
Not open for further replies.

Waho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
That sucks,did you have feeding issues or vapor production issues?
I was thinking of buying a killer for my curly cruiser.

It was like it would only hold enough juice on the wick for half a hit. I had the whole thing and the catch cup flooded at one point and it still tasted really dry. Might have just been the coil/wick assembly and I was too lazy to rebuild at that point. I'll give it another go soon.

crshsnwmn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
N.E. Indiana
Kicked my cruiser 2 today, used .002 brass shim stock for the ground, will see how it holds up. Had to keep the brass in the battery recess or else the door won't sit flush with the body.

only have cell phone pics 130908_001.jpg 130908_002.jpg

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ahoy! Been running at flank speed today so I can get these shipped tomorrow. Success!

Time for some pictures. I'm still not impressed by the quality of the pics, guess I really do need to buy a book on still photography. It would be really nice if I could take pics in the afternoon sun, but I'm at the mercy of how fast I work.

The outside sun is setting and unless I want to wait until tomorrow afternoon to take pics in the sunlight and ship them Tuesday, then I guess these pics will have to do, arrr

I'm posting thumbnails. Click on the picture for a much larger view. I didn't reduce the size of them as I do not wish to post the big picture here on the thread.

The Cruisers;

The Cutlass DNA's;

Destroyer DNA;

Destroyer II;

Cutlass II;

I wanted to get these posted, but you know, I may go out back and play with taking pictures for a while, I'm sure I can do better than these.....

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Huh, why is the backdrop so grey looking? It is a pure white background. Seems like the camera is dimming the picture trying to compensate for the bright background. Think I may try full manual mode and stop letting the camera try to do things for me, maybe that will be better?

Recharging the camera battery, then I will try some more pics before I box them up.

Later all, arrr

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Arrr, ok, those pictures suck. I went outside with David to hold the box of mods and tried some shots in natural light. I think they would have been better with some direct sunlight. Yeah, a book on taking pics, gotta get one...

Take 2 !

I was so afraid of dropping a finished mod on the rocks, hands were shaking a bit :blink:

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Well, time to quit for the night, got a busy day tomorrow.

I just signed up for this sight, you guys ever heard of it? All E-Cigarette Shops and Products - Vape24

Apparently it's a cataloging site with a whole mess of sellers listing their wares for sale. Kind of a one-stop shop like Alibaba for vapers. When you find what you are looking for it takes you to the sellers website for purchase. Pretty neat idea.

Not much good for mods but should be downright shiny for advertising desk caddies and other static items.

Have a great Monday all, arrr

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hmm, still so slow around here, maybe I was a bit hasty in doing away with the all you can drink rum nights in the galley. Should I hire the belly dancing girls again? Also the random thread giveaways are almost not random when the same people keep winning.

How to make the thread busy again... hmmm.....

Perhaps Waho is right, time to close the thread and re-open it with new info and a contest? I dunno.....

Maybe I'm too laid back, I haven't had a new review in a year and it was graciously done by pchela way back when. Flying under the radar is all well and good except when your trying to sell stuff I suppose. I always wondered if I should have partnered up with someone also in the E-cig business, maybe someone to run the website and sell supplies while I toiled in the shop.

Ah well, I'm outta here. Cappy is going below decks, night all.

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ahoy all, happy Monday for what it's worth! Mondays..... who need 'em, arrr

Well, I was happily printing shipping labels when paypal shipping broke, still waiting for it to come back up but I did get most of them printed out at least.

Other than that, maintenance day today. I actually kinda like tinkering in the shop, none of the tools I have are what you would call high-end so when I clean and adjust them it's easy to tell when they're happy.

No other news on this end, later all.

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
sure no problem...i can take a better picture if you like...thats just a cellphone pic lol

Entirely up to you, but that would be awesome. I don't often get user supplied pictures to use, I appreciate each and every one :)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread