Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Could you explain this feature a little more? I've recently become a rsm fan and just snagged a cutlass mark 5.1 off of the classies.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Ahoy! The 5.1 models come with two switches on the bottom. The outermost switch (am I remembering this right guys?) is a simple on/off switch, the inner switch when in the down position (when looking at the bottom) is the VV position and the regulator is in-line with the voltage display and atomizer. When in the UP position, the mod bypasses the regulator and applies true battery voltage (up to 8.4 volts) to the display (and atomizer if it's still screwed in).

This was meant to enable the owner to check his battery levels and also to replace the dual batteries with a single 3.7v 18650 battery if desired.

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Arrrrgg, where did the time go? I been fussing with the CNC machine all day, the replacement router I ordered was bad, so I shipped it back and went out searching for a replacement locally that would fit. Then spent the rest of the afternoon mounting and testing it, what a pain. 9pm now and I haven't even touched the Mark-8s waiting on me...poor girls, didn't mean to ignore them. Oh well! Off we go then....

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
so did you get one that will work? time sure is going by fast especially when you dont want it to! cappy i appreciated the pm back! i understand a little better about the process now and it makes a lot of sense. i will throw you ideas when they come to me.
ive been busy tonight, got a new shipment in from bwb so i made tonight my cleaning night, cleaned all my mods, tanks, attys, changed the cartos and refilled my tanks with new flavors, gave all my rsms a howards conditioning, gonna wipe them down in about ten mins or so, cleaned out my box of parts and stuff, lol i clean that out all the time and it becomes a mess within a day or two.the little caddy i got with my voltage meter prize has become my carto filling station, its perfect for that! oh and charged all my batteries. lol need to take a day for all this stuff to keep it going. its fun to clean it all up though
oh add to the does not fit - gummy tanks from vapor age, awesome tank, but its about as wide as the silver bullet i have it on, haha!

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
@ime5K

Gotcha, Gummy tanks - Don't fit.

How long do you let the Howards dry before you buff it off? How many coats do you use?

Yeah, the Padauk will deepen in hue over time, the older it is the deeper it gets. I've not seen any that is really really old, wonder what it looks like after a few years?

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
IMG_20120502_225555.jpg
IMG_20120502_225646.jpg
IMG_20120502_225836.jpg

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Double post!

Ahoy, I am updating the website, updating the shopping cart, uploading pics to photobucket and eating dinner, something might get lost in the translation, arrr

Full description of wood is on the website Red Sky Mods - Home

Sorry about the prices, but I gots ta pay fer all that fancy ebony somehow ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread