Reload Rta

Status
Not open for further replies.

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
hey frank! how is the flavor ? any leaking?
By vexx how are you bud,flavor is great and no leaking,not one drop,it's much easier to coil and way easier to wick,if you've followed past threads of mine you might remember that wicking as always been an issue for me,not with the kensai it's perfect every time,build quality is great as well,let me know if you pull the trigger as I can highly recommend it,should receive the blitzen as well soon;)

Reactions: vexx

vexx

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
No parts allowed
By vexx how are you bud,flavor is great and no leaking,not one drop,it's much easier to coil and way easier to wick,if you've followed past threads of mine you might remember that wicking as always been an issue for me,not with the kensai it's perfect every time,build quality is great as well,let me know if you pull the trigger as I can highly recommend it,should receive the blitzen as well soon;)
i'll get it for sure :) everyone seems to like it

fifamymaingame

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2017
Colorado
I'm using a buddies manta to give him advice it's great but still love the reload tho my wicks hit or miss with it I seem to not thin to much or it's to thick

I'm going to try rayon with the reload soon

After dropping 76$ I'm forcing my self to not buy another rta for awhile

I got a dead rabbit and it's flavor kills my reload so I might not even use rtas here soon

TDC123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2014
The Blue Grass State, USA
If you have the kindbright clone and are having leak issues there are some clear flat silicone o-rings included as extras in with the Pharoah Mini that are perfect. I had scrounged up some o-rings from other attys that worked ok but these are literally perfect.

Also if you start getting atomizer short, fluctuating resistance or other such nonsense then take the base apart and soak the brass (I think) parts in some vinegar for a while. You can clean up the insulators and other pieces with soap and water while at it. Scrub with a toothbrush and put it back together. One tip, the 510 is a two piece affair and the first section you remove (part that makes positive contact with battery/mod) is reverse threaded. The deck is not press fitted into the base and will simply unscrew but gunk builds up on the threads between the deck and the base that needs to be cleaned off due to the brass deck. Pretty sure it's some kind of brass, hence the vinegar. If it looked like brass, it got soaked. I have Reloads in black and gold colors and they all have the brass deck. The gold one seems to also have a brass base.

I've been on a spending spree lately, normal for this time of year, and trying some new atomizers.

It was nice getting the Reload clones and the Aromamizer Supremes back out.

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
I'm using a buddies manta to give him advice it's great but still love the reload tho my wicks hit or miss with it I seem to not thin to much or it's to thick

I'm going to try rayon with the reload soon

After dropping 76$ I'm forcing my self to not buy another rta for awhile

I got a dead rabbit and it's flavor kills my reload so I might not even use rtas here soon
The manta is horrible,leaks like crazy when refilling,get yourself a kensai and you'll never use your reload or manta ever again,guaranteed ....

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
Anyone have seeping issues with the authentic tank? Mines seeps juice under the base after awhile, like the Kylin and Ammit I bought did. I love these types of rtas but the seeping is killing me.
I always get a little seeping on my reloads,I have 3,all authentics and all seep or leak a little after a while,it's due to those wicking Chanel's me thinks,they are too pointy and narrow at the ends therefor it's hard filling them in with cotton,I've said it before and I'll say it again people,if you love the reload get the kensai rta,way less money,no leaking or seeping EVER,easy as can be to wick,and I always have problems when it comes to wicking but the kensai as never leaked on me once,not a drop and I've been using it for about 2 weeks now,not even condensation around the base with it,I've bought a boat load of rtas since my vaping journey begun and thus far this is the best purchase I've made to date,am sure VEXX will back me up on this,right vexx ? Cheers guys and gals :thumb:

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
That's cause you're special :lol:
Of course. And you should be thankful, that I willingly share my wisdom with you lowly subjects.:p

Afc ring it seems. Might just be my wicking, too early to tell. Just wanted to see others experience on it.
Might be the wicking and/or a defective oring under the afc-ring.

• Informative
Reactions: franck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread