Resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennFL5366

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Pinellas Park
If you would read everything and not just what you want to see you would have seen this (for example mss5366 where did you come from never seen you post here before,not trying to single you out just saying) and (wasnt going to post because it has nothing to do with me,and it has nothing to do with all of you that are here running your mouths)
well then i apologize but as u have said tons of people are jumping in, jumping on other people for offering support. it is getting crazy and most has gone off topic..

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
didnt mean to upset you if I did mss.this is just pointless and is not helping suzi get her gg and definatly not helping Imeo.I am not choosing any sides here and I would be upset too if it was me but I would deal with Imeo and not drag it out like this.sorry if I offended anyone
here is the issue suzi has tried many times over to work with Imeo to make this right......and he simply wont own up to his mistakes. not trying to fart up the old block.....its just she really is trying to work this with him and he wont help. so she went public with this.

Duckies

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Philly
Suzi, sorry to hear you are going through all of this. If a manufacturer issues a recall, it isn't the reseller's place to be involved. That just adds to the (honest) manufacturer's costs! I hope you can get this worked out to your satisfaction soon. :)

I've put 40,000$ into my car
I would gently suggest then that you are the last person who should be dispensing financial/settlement advice on ANY level. ;)

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
I think you are repeating yourself...sigh... because you aren't really listen to what people are saying. You sent in a battery body and end caps. The manufacturer is responsible for the GG and end caps. You still have the other items and can sell them, use them, collect them... in addition you are asking for a refund of some items (batteries and chargers) that the manufacturer has nothing to do with in anyway shape or form.

It seems to me that everyone is on your side here and thinks you have been wronged and it should be made right, but I can also see why Imeo is getting as frustrated as you are with the situation. My main point was that it is a bad situation when you are dealing with both the supplier and the manufacture on different components and that is something for the future supplier to consider and hopefully learn from the situation. I watched the soap opera with Tim also and honestly I (like a few others around here) am watching all this pretty closely to make sure that things are stable before I spend all the extra cash on a GG.

the person who messed up the tracking numbers and got it lost is responsible.. take the words manufacturer and supplier OUT of the equation.. or send me YOUR stuff so i can lose it for you.. so you can go after the supplier who sold it to you... jeez.. it's like banging a rock on a boulder

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
Ok, fine but in that situation am I going to insist that you reimburse me for the batteries, and adaptors and shipping and currency exchange from the original order, no. I would hold you responsible for the part you lost. Can you and your 6 and 7 year olds understand that?

maybe you should READ the thread.. i already pointed that iut to judge mental.. seemed to me that that was a reasonable idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread