Status
Not open for further replies.

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
I know he did Mss but it still isnt going to change anything all of this is not going to change anything,it still comes down to her and him working this out.

I beg to differ..as a matter of fact, if you believe the posters who have already stated they were thinking of buying a GG and now have absolutely no intention to, then this thread has already made a difference.

Now,that doesn't resolve Suzi's dilemma but if it were me, the fact that I damaged future sales by chasing away potential buyers, sure as heck would make me feel 100X better.

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM

"To me, the big issue is not the low-balling and bullying tactics, but Best buy's systematic disregard for its customers' personal information and potential exposure to identity theft," she wrote in her blog. "I am hoping the attention that the lawsuit and this website generate might motivate Best Buy and other consumer electronics stores entrusted with products that contain consumers' personal information to adopt thorough procedures and policies to safeguard customers' property and personal information against theft."

Yep, an unsettled publicity law suit. Thats relevant.

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
And since that was the point I was making from the beginning it appears you just like to argue on the internet.

actually.. again.. READ.. i havent argued in this thread.. EXCEPT the idea that Tim owes her for IMEO's mixup

actually... i've fought very hard NOT to argue in this thread... this thread degenerating into nosensecle<sp> argueing could potentially lose Suzi almost $400.. which is a far cry from my wishes...

my wish is imeo would get off his toosh.. and get it solved by simply manifesting a gg grant with brass endcaps and shipping it post haste

the argument of Suzi not willing to wait is a moot point if he'd just SHIP it.. she's been NOTHING but honest in this entire situation.. if he SHIPS it (which he should do already) and sends her confirmation with tracking... then it would be HER point that becomes moot... she seems a bit too intelligent to test those waters to me

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
the person who messed up the tracking numbers and got it lost is responsible.. take the words manufacturer and supplier OUT of the equation.. or send me YOUR stuff so i can lose it for you.. so you can go after the supplier who sold it to you... jeez.. it's like banging a rock on a boulder

If I send you my computer to lose can I then insist that you refund the cost of the monitor, printer, and wifi that I still have, too? If so count me in because that seems like a heck of a deal. I'll start boxing it up right now.

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
actually.. again.. READ.. i havent argued in this thread.. EXCEPT the idea that Tim owes her for IMEO's mixup

I think you need to take your own advice instead of firing off snotty retorts to posts you don't seem to comprehend. Again it appears that you just like arguing on the internet.

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL
Suzi, sorry to hear you are going through all of this. If a manufacturer issues a recall, it isn't the reseller's place to be involved. That just adds to the (honest) manufacturer's costs! I hope you can get this worked out to your satisfaction soon. :)

I would gently suggest then that you are the last person who should be dispensing financial/settlement advice on ANY level. ;)

Thank you, Duckies! Much appreciated. :)

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL
Imeo...

I'd like to make it clear that I'm most agreeable to you making me a replacement Grant with brass caps.

Of course I don't expect it be here 'today'. I'd just like to ask that you make it your top priority. (I know how easily you get distracted with new ideas you want to work on.) And that you ship it priority/express with the proper security precautions to assure it's delivery to the best of your ability.

6) The "a new GG solution" would be not good for her because she was worring about shipping time and not for a GG itself, so if I had told her about this solution she would be angry saying that the shipping time would be huge either.

7) The subject here is not the solution but the shipping time. Solution is easy but it will take time. Will she accept it? No, because she doesnt want a GG. She wants a GG TODAY

As for you now, your problem is not the GG but the GG now. As I told you, the prosedure with the post office was 1 month. You didnt like it. I said ok, I will refund to you for the missing parts. You didnt like it. Now you say that you agree to send you a new one. I can do it but you will complain about shipping time again.

Last edited:

nitewriter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Hendersonville Tennessee
Suzi, I am so sorry this has happened to you! I hope Imeo has the heart (and the conscious) to do what is right, but from what I've seen, it's more about him and his loss than you and yours. I do wish you the best!

You could not pay me to own a GG. I have never wanted anything bad enough to deal with the amount of BS that comes with ownership.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
ha ha ha still beating that horse (pssssst I think its dead)

For God sake....the thing's been dead, buried, resurrected and beat again! Imeo is obviously not here to answer...either is Iken or Tim...or whoever.

Imeo...I am closing this thread because it is just repeating the same thing over and over again....with no answers.

When you (or Iken) see this, contact me to reopen it so you can respond.

Thanks.

Lu

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
For God sake....the thing's been dead, buried, resurrected and beat again! Imeo is obviously not here to answer...either is Iken or Tim...or whoever.

Imeo...I am closing this thread because it is just repeating the same thing over and over again....with no answers.

When you (or Iken) see this, contact me to reopen it so you can respond.

Thanks.

Lu

Thanks a lot Sam, you are very kind.

To all those that think that I am loosing customers, I will tell you this: Thanks a lot that make my device the most popular in the world.

People that really want to buy a GG, they will buy it and they will not post anything here. The people that post that they wanted to buy a GG but now they dont, I ensure all of you that they never had the intention to buy one. They had "other" intentions.

Some people here that I thought they were thinking the right way they disapointed me. Some others made the opossite.

Strange world!!!

As for you Suzi, I see that you didnt liked my solutions, you open threads and threads for my "incoherence"!!! so I will behave like a professional here (as some people said that they want their supplier) and I will follow the legal proccedure. I will wait until 3 of September and I will ask the post office to trace the GG. Either now you have super-t, so you dont worry about your nicotine levels, me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread