classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Is there a way that we can forward this thread to Robin's family along with the tribute thread Bronze has going? I was just wondering because there are so many touching posts in this one as well, if it could be a small comfort to her family...I know ther are many of us here that didn't hang out in the HHV forum much,and maybe don't have as much to share, but still grew to love her and care about her as well. Just a thought...carry on all.

Rick and family will have this thread too.
They will have 2 beautiful threads of love for Robin.

Please everyone , take the time to pay your respects to our dear friend . She is sorely missed by the HHV Army , we will never be the same without her . Robin's obituary .
View Robin Lawthers's Obituary and express your condolences

Thank you for the message, I have been watching for this to show up so I can add it to the first post.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I have been trying to come up with what to say sense the announcement. I never really had a lot of direct interaction with Robin, or really anyone else here on ECF. I kind of stick to a few threads, and usually only post when I really have something to contribute to the conversation. That being said I do read a lot of posts, and after 5 years of reading someone’s posts, you kind of feel like you have gotten to know them. Every time I see these posts about Robin it just brings me to tears. It kind of surprises me that I feel this way about someone, I never really met in person. I guess I just need to say that even though I kind of do a lot of lurking and reading, I am going to miss her. My prayers go out to her family and friends, who really knew her. It is hard losing some one close to you, and thou you never forget the difference they made in your life, it does get easier with time.

KAS

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Very sad news! My condolences go out to her family. I lost my father in January to the same thing.

Going to take a second here to remind everyone that if you are 50 you need to get a colonoscopy done. Sooner if you have a family history of this terrible disease. Do colonoscopy follow ups as recommended by your Doctor.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I have waited a few days to post, as I am in total shock. We have lost a Wonderful Lady. I don't have any stories, but I did interact with her from time to time on different threads. She was always Sweet and helpful, and liked to joke around on occasion. She will be Missed by Many.

R.I.P. Dear Sweet Robin :nun:

My heartfelt condolences to her family and friends.

Renaissance Man

Aug 26, 2018
Although I was not fortunate enough to know her, I am saddened at Robino1's passing, welcome at it was for her, because the loss of even one life diminishes us all just a little.

The English poet, John Donne, wrote a very moving and eloquent poem about death and its impact on the living in his Holy Sonnet 10, a link I have provided for anyone that may wish to be comforted by his words.

Requiescat in pace aeternam, Robino1.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Wow. I haven’t been on ECF in months and this is the first thread I saw.:(

I didn’t know her personally, but every interaction I had with her on ECF over the years was great. She was one classy lady and I will miss her.

Prayers to her family.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I have been away from the forum for several months and it was just today that I found out about Robin. I am terribly shocked and deeply saddened :( Robin was one of the highlights that made this a great vaping forum. She was extremely kind and helped people as much as she could.

We used to private message each other constantly and got to know each other fairly well. She understood my jovial attitude and understood my disorder. Because she did understand me, she tolerated my joking and poking fun at people more than other moderators do. We talked much about her cancer and I tried in my own little flawed way to give her advice. She had a very positive attitude in the face of a horrid disease and she fought hard. I have no words to say other than I will greatly miss her around here :( :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread