RoughStack Users Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ-Slip

Verified Member
Jun 10, 2011
Mixxtroplis
nice i like the finish on the maxi :2cool:

i have both a v2 and a v2 maxi.... only issues i have ever had was with the connector on the v2 coming apart....twice
after an act of congress i replaced it with a dif type altogether the 3rd time and did the wire upgrade as well....
the maxi came with wire mod from MV

both are flawless and work great with the hot spring mod as well ;)

best bang for the buck :2c:

cracker75

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Washington State
Like I said, I'm not sure what the problem is, and it's because of many posts like yours I got it in the first place, simple, small, not much that could go wrong, right?

Anyways, I opened another ticket with MV, we'll see what they say, I would even be willing to get a whole new one and batts, and if it worked, I'd keep it. Problem now is, it doesn't work, I don't use it, and I couldn't, in good conscience, sell it.

Hopefully we'll figure something out. I really wanted a little rock star mod.

Just an update for the RS-loving public: MV asked me to send the mod back for repair/replacement, but just before I did, I noticed the voltage switch on my charger was in the wrong position, so I put it right, and it seems to be working, though I think I injured the batts a little because they still shut themselves off sometimes.

I'll call this one as "operator error", and would like to give MV props for great customer service.

mr70ss

Verified Member
Nov 26, 2011
Spokane, WA
I decided to order them rs 2.0 (smaller size) for my wife as she has outgrown her Riva.

My question is, which 2.5 ohm atty works best on this thing, what would you guys recommend?

Thanks for the input!

I've been having great luck with this one..

306 2.5ohm Atomizer

still hits like day one 2 weeks in. I like the TH and flavor it gives over a 510 atty.

CritterBuddy

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
I've been having great luck with this one..

306 2.5ohm Atomizer

still hits like day one 2 weeks in. I like the TH and flavor it gives over a 510 atty.

If you're staying at 3.7 volt don't forget the industry standard Boge LR 2.0 cartomizer. Have tried a lot of different ones but keep coming back to this one. Keep it wet because you'll run out of juice before you realize it! :vapor:

Shadoweb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I'm really hoping someone can help me out here! I was cleaning my rough stack v2 and I lost the small nut that secures the switch on the top! :(.

Anyone know what size nut it is? Hoping I can go to home depot or Lowes and pick up a few!

If I'm reading C&K's pdf correctly it appears it's 1/4-40 UNS

andyman97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Upstate NY, USA
Hey guys, I should be getting my maxi v2 this week and I'm super excited. I ordered 2 AW 18650 3100 mah's for it (to switch out between charges). I also ordered a couple of shorty 510 extenders. I've been using mega dc cartos on my ego and I love them, I really want to keep using them on the rs. From the first few pages of the thread, it seems that tanks are usable with the shorty extenders but I was wondering about mega cartos for egos. Anyone used this setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread