S&S MODS Home of the DEFCON MINI RE-BUILDABLE ATTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

comptechltd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2011
So. IL (St. Louis)
Alright chopper, you got me. After watching one of your videos the other day I spent 10 minutes trying to find the smoke detector in my house with the dying battery! I even put a battery on my bedside table so I could replace one in the middle of the night if need be. :glare:

Thats what I like to hear!!!!!!

Steve

comptechltd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2011
So. IL (St. Louis)
As much as this heat sucks, I still prefer it over the COLD. I hate winter anymore. correction....I enjoy the cold and snow until Christmas is over. Then I'm done. When I was younger I never understood why the older folks always went to Phoenix or Florida over the winter (snowbirds...lol). The older I get the more I understand!

Steve

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
not much luck getting a pic of the wick - but here's my atom! ;)

yckzl.jpg
[/IMG]

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
I want to take a poll about putting insurance on orders for shipping.The price for each item would still be the same but I would have to add $5.00 more that covers shipping and insurance.So $60 for the DC and $80 for the Atom to cover the seller and buyer in case of more miss directed packages.Or should I just leave that option up to the buyer with the knowledge if its lost its lost.I can cover a lost one every now and then but if it happens a lot then there is no way I can.I'm just asking you all for any opinions on this.You all are now part of my family and I want to include you all in any major decisions even though its my business.Its your money that makes it a business and in a way makes you all a investor in it.

Phr0stByte

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2011
Virginia is for vapers
I want to take a poll about putting insurance on orders for shipping.The price for each item would still be the same but I would have to add $5.00 more that covers shipping and insurance.So $60 for the DC and $80 for the Atom to cover the seller and buyer in case of more miss directed packages.Or should I just leave that option up to the buyer with the knowledge if its lost its lost.I can cover a lost one every now and then but if it happens a lot then there is no way I can.I'm just asking you all for any opinions on this.You all are now part of my family and I want to include you all in any major decisions even though its my business.Its your money that makes it a business and in a way makes you all a investor in it.
I think it should be up to the buyer with the understanding that if they don't opt for it, the risk is theirs.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
I think it should be up to the buyer with the understanding that if they don't opt for it, the risk is theirs.

not so fast - anything that was paid with paypal will be refunded if the buyer claims he/she did not receive the merchandise. pp will accept delivery confirmation as proof from the seller, i'm pretty sure but i'd doublecheck.
very few packages really get lost but it can be a worry .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread