Serenity Gear is in stock for us Provari lovers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Not the right area for this post, but yes he did build me an awesome Billet Box case. And he will make it for others now.

But I just bought a Microstick.....haha..Now I will be needing a case for it. Tim is a great guy and will work with on making pretty much whatever you want.

Oh wow, there is a Mr ocelot, and here I thought Ocelot was a lone huntress.

Last edited:

Gfinch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2013
Pilot Point, TX
I just ordered a red one for my one day old red Provari. Didn't wait for vape mail on the Provari but will have to wait on vape mail for the Serenity Gear and the IBTanked tanks. (Sigh) oh well. It fits in my old lanyard and mod sleeve with a bit of kleenex in the bottom.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I should have waited until now. I got one last week without the ring tab thingy on it. I wanted the ring tab just because it's cool.

He might let you exchange it, he did for me one time; although the one I wanted was less expensive and I told him to keep the difference.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
He probably would because Tim is so nice. It's not like I need the ring and my other one has the ring so I can always switch them around. It's not really a problem. :)

He might let you exchange it, he did for me one time; although the one I wanted was less expensive and I told him to keep the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread