Serenity Gear is in stock for us Provari lovers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetcity

Keeper of the Provari Ω
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Washington
That must be what it is! The button and window cutout line up but there's about 1/2" of empty space at the bottom. When I ordered it I just thought the case would be the exact size and when I saw the space at the bottom it surprised me. I'm a dummy, even with the "finger space" I just grabbed my tank and pulled it out from the top. :D

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Yay! I snagged the full size standard cap black flexi-sleeve and full sized standard cap shamrock flexi-sleeve!

Oh woe is me for having such little faith! I was afraid he wasn't going to make anymore for awhile, so I bought a full size extended cap last week, even though I don't have an extended cap.

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
Yay! I snagged the full size standard cap black flexi-sleeve and full sized standard cap shamrock flexi-sleeve!

Oh woe is me for having such little faith! I was afraid he wasn't going to make anymore for awhile, so I bought a full size extended cap last week, even though I don't have an extended cap.
Do you feel these are a better case than the ones I ordered from parish leathers, however at the time of my order, these weren't available anyway!!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Do you feel these are a better case than the ones I ordered from parish leathers, however at the time of my order, these weren't available anyway!!

I don't know if they are better, I've never seen one from Parish. Did you get yours yet? If so, where's the review and pictures?

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
I don't know if they are better, I've never seen one from Parish. Did you get yours yet? If so, where's the review and pictures?

They have shipped and I get a tracking update occasionally but as soon as I receive, I will review and post pics!!

milliways

Supporting Member
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
Aix-en-Provence, France
I'd wanted to reply here, but didn't have enough posts... so I started a new thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-accessories-discussion/485099-provari-lanyards.html. And now that I posted it I can reply to y'all here.

I posted pics and comments on some ProVari lanyards I received, including the Gepetto Mod's pouches and the Parish cases. The only SerenityGear cases I have are a mod sleeve and holster, and I'm waiting on a couple flexi-sleeves, but I'm sure you all know about those as you're in this thread :)

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I didn't realize Tim was going to be putting sleeves up on more or less a regular basis, so I grabbed what I could when I saw them. Is it wrong to consider buying more ProVaris because you have too many sleeves?
That's like asking if you have to clone yourself because you have too many clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread