Serial killer vapes on film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracu

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
new jersey
I always wondered why I was not seeing people vaping on films. I do not watch commercial television so I do not know if this happening on commercial tv or not.

I watch a tremendous amount of films and have never seen it until yesterday. I was watching a film on Showtime called BENEATH THE DARKNESS and low and behold Dennis Quaid ( who plays a serial killer) was vaping. I think this is a good thing for vaping. Especially having a bad guy do it rather than a good guy.

We all know people love the bad guys...that is why they watch? What do you think about this?;)

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
I like serial killers, Dennis Quaid and vaping. ALso the fact that he is an undertaker.

I don't think this particular flick will get enough views to make any difference one way or another, however I do like vaping in films. It can familiarize all of the people who say "what on earth is that?" to me every day. And for the love of pie hopefully stop some of the people who ask ridiculous questions and call it - "insert drug reference" pipe.

If it ceased the latter I would be rather pleased. :blink:

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Ask and ye shall receive Dennis-Quaid-Smoking-Electronic-Cigarette-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread